• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film James Gunn Reinstated As Director Of Guardians Of The Galaxy 3

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Er, isn't this the guy who joked about rape, child abuse, and paedophilia? Why's he being forgiven?

Because he genuinely apologized and showed true remorse for his actions.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    This is good. But, I don't know why Marvel would want to bring him back when he's doing a movie for DC.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This is good. But, I don't know why Marvel would want to bring him back when he's doing a movie for DC.

Joss Whedon did the first two Avengers movies and then Justice League. I'm sure if he wanted, he could do another Marvel film.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Joss Whedon did the first two Avengers movies and then Justice League. I'm sure if he wanted, he could do another Marvel film.
    Justice League was released 2 years after Age of Ultron and he was only brought in to replace Zack Snyder after his daughter's suicide. Whereas James Gunn is currently making a movie for DC and Marvel just brought him back to direct GOTG3.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Apparently your all forgetting/willfully forgetting/ignoring/willfully ignoring the fact that pretty much the entire cast of the franchise boycotted the film until they got him back.

To me, it seems more likely than nought that this was the reason he was brought back more than anything else.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • i like guardians but yay for white men continuing to not have to be accountable for their actions /rolls eyes

Back