• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best figures in Pokemon Duel?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • What figures do you believe are the best? We know the EX and R figures have the best potential, but which of these work for you? Do you think are the best UC or C pokemon?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Anything that has Swords Dance, or things like Rock Blast or Fury Attack in which the damage in multiplied by the number of times the attack is chosen. I once had a Golem hit me with a 300 damage Rock Blast. It's stuff you really don't want to mess with.

Greninja water shuriken was pretty tough to beat as well. Does the Desperate Times plate boost multiplier moves? If so, I hope no one finds out xD

I also want to mention R Pikachu is actually pretty decent to use. Level it up a bit, increase the chances of T-wave or Thunder actually hitting and you have yourself a pretty frustrating Pokemon that can force your opponent to roll misses due to their figures being paralyzed.

R Pikachu is a staple on my team. It preforms consistently well and I'm not afraid to take a few risks with it. Mine is level 3, but unfortunately i sold my 2 other UC Pikachu before i fused them.

That's about the most that comes to mind, because I don't have too many useful figures aside from a few Rs that aren't all that noteworthy and some UCs like Zangoose and Scyther that are pretty good due to aforementioned Swords Dance but not much other than that. I also have an EX Latias which has pretty strong moves, but Fly Away is kind of annoying if it lands on improper timing and its ability is awful. It's honestly better used as a goalkeeper than a Pokemon you would send out on the offensive.

I have 3 EX's and ill probably get another EX tomorrow. The game is very generous with gems and i only spend them on the sextuple pack, so I receive 1 guaranteed EX.

I have EX Latios and it has 3 MP's and that terrible ability Hallucination, like EX Latias. I use it offensively because, while its risky, there isn't that much that can beat it outright without a lot of luck. Sometimes what ill do is push with a pokemon I dont mind losing as much and then use the Switch plate to apply pressure with the Latios. This usually gives me the opportunity to take my opponent's two spawn points. Its my favorite strategy because then I can just play the game safely and stall out. Honestly, once you take the spawn points, you pretty much have a guaranteed win unless you fail to deal with your opponent's strongest figures. They are a prerequisite for winning with this method.

While not successful most of the time, 3 MP Shuppet is pretty fun. I won in exactly 5 turns (3 turns for me and 2 for my opponent). Basically, you use infiltrator to gain better positioning through opposing figures and rush the goal.

Years
  • Anything that has Swords Dance, or things like Rock Blast or Fury Attack in which the damage in multiplied by the number of times the attack is chosen. I once had a Golem hit me with a 300 damage Rock Blast. It's stuff you really don't want to mess with.

I agree to an extent with this. I like having a figure in my deck with a move like that, but if I'm going against one I'll send one of my figures that has a lot of purple attacks like right now it's Bulbasaur because no matter how many times they spin that same move the purple will cancel it out. But I have to say my Scyther with swords dance is so fun to use!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Im really disappointed the sextuple packs were taken out of the shop. :/

At least I got a Yveltal! I also got a Sneasel, which isn't that good, but I've heard Weevile pairs well with Yveltal.

Back