• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Whodunnit? Hype Thread

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Last Update: March 29, 2005

Not much this update, but I have a screenshot from the game, it's not much, but it shows the character. What do you guys think? Note that I don't like spriting very much.

screenpoke.PNG

Past Updates:

• This game will be a mystery-themed game as oppossed to the traditional Pok?mon RPG.
    • Consequently, this will be made in Adventure Game Studio instead of RPG Maker, so you will not be required to own any of the RPG Maker programs beforehand.
    • I've made little development on the game aside from the following backgrounds:

pokewhod.PNG

This is all I've got. Do not ask me about what other progress I've made, because unless I update you on it, I have not made said progress yet. I will update this thread as things progress.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Love the graphics. Hope to see how this thing goes! Good luck mate!

Back