• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gale of Darkness game for GameCube!:)

HollyBear170

Team Rocket's Ninetails
Years
Does anyone play Pokemon Gale of Darkness on GameCube? I did years ago. I couldn't stop playing it! Stressful thing about it is you have to repeatedly battle the evil character! I remember that! Each time i would win the battle with that evil character they would always have other Pokemon when you battle them again & again & again! Soooooooo Annoying!!
Anyways. . .

Does anyone here wanna chat about it? I still remember playing it! I don't have this game or my GameCube game system that it was played on anymore! I wish i did! I was addicted to it when i played it then!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 7, 2017
I thought it was one of the coolest games shaem u couldnt transfer pokemon to other devices.
I did play, i have the copy in my room i plan on playing it again when i get back (away from home now).

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
shaem u couldnt transfer pokemon to other devices.
You can transfer using the Game Boy Advance Transfer Cable. I used it to trade some of the Pokémon(many of which have exclusive moves) into my main games. I have a Psycho Boost Lugia in Sun Version that originally came from Gale of Darkness. ^_^

Back