• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu, Use Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Stunfisk, kill your mother with Earth Power (do it or I'm gonna put you in day care with my frustrated Yamask).

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Let's add one more Stunfisk to this derp-fest! Scald, now!

Stunfisk-Scald.gif

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Stunfisk, kill your mother-in-law's neighbour's second cousin with another Earth Power. Or else it'll be you and ol' Yamask, and you know how pathetic his past life was, don't you?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Stunfisk! Use Earth Power on everything you see. Not on me too, you derp!

BTW, Explosion is Super Effective how?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Stunfisk, use Fissure! I don't how you're gonna do it, just do it! Shatter the ground with your 20 pounds of muscle! Do it, you son of a ditto!

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Conkelderp,

picture.php

...if I may call you that; use Earthquake!

Anytime your ready.

Come on! Do it already!

picture.php

...if you feel like it, of course. It's perfectly fine even if you don't. I'm totally cool with it.

[God, I hate high level traded Pokemon]

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Conkelderp!

Don't give me that look, it was your previous trainer who gave you that nickname. I can't change it even if I wanted. Besides, even Mr. Name Rater thinks it's perfect!

Anyway, use Earthquake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back