• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Lady Weirds Me Out - Pokemon Center Lady 105/106 Flashfire

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
  • She's been treating too many Gloom

This is clearly the card that everybody wants in their decks. Just the artwork alone is convincing enough. Ok actually the reason why I would want it in my deck is because she's almost like a Full Restore. 60HP isn't a whole lot for EXs and Stage 2 cards, but the status restore is a nice buff. I would want more than one of this card in my deck though and it seems like an expensive process to obtain just one PCL, let alone multiple PCLs.

6/10
    It's FA, very useful, but too rare for being a supporter and her stare creeps me out.

Years
  • She's been treating too many Gloom

This is clearly the card that everybody wants in their decks. Just the artwork alone is convincing enough. Ok actually the reason why I would want it in my deck is because she's almost like a Full Restore. 60HP isn't a whole lot for EXs and Stage 2 cards, but the status restore is a nice buff. I would want more than one of this card in my deck though and it seems like an expensive process to obtain just one PCL, let alone multiple PCLs.

6/10
    It's FA, very useful, but too rare for being a supporter and her stare creeps me out.

Well, she's got a more normal version in the set. I've actually managed to pull 3 or 4 of those.

Probably not a great fit for decks with built in Status counters, but might be nice in a deck with a need for healing without any healing built in.

I got that in my very first Flashfire pack. I like it, but I do wish I had more than one.

Of the Full Art, you mean? She's got a "normal" print, too, by the way.

Years
  • Well, she's got a more normal version in the set. I've actually managed to pull 3 or 4 of those.

Probably not a great fit for decks with built in Status counters, but might be nice in a deck with a need for healing without any healing built in.

Of the Full Art, you mean? She's got a "normal" print, too, by the way.

Yeah, the full art. I think I might have gotten 1 or 2 normal ones from other packs. I like the art on that one though.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I often forget that FAs have a regular counterpart :P

Spoiler:

She is giving a much more welcoming expression in the regular version imo. I also like how the Center looks exactly like the Centers from the X and Y games. I'll give this card an 8/10 because it's useful and this one is a lot more obtainable than the FA version. Unfortunately I'm not too familiar with the competitive side of the TCG, but I think PCL would be useful to people like me who prefer decks with high attacks and HP over good defense and counters. I'd prefer PCL over (Super) Potions and Full Heals any day.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    I like the Art. But there is no way that i would use her. Shes pretty bad imo. Healing 60 and status conditions doesnt seem great in the most cases. At least as a supporter for turn. It could be a draw support, lysandre, or even pokemon fan club is more useful during most turns. Its only really good to help counter accelgor/trevenant decks.

Years
  • I put four in a tcg online deck i made last night and it was great. i haven't lost with it yet and i even used them to stall until the other person ran out of cards. lol

*edit: i can't spell in the mornings >_>

Back