• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Married couples:
    Cosmo and Junichi

Couples:
    Cosmo and Junichi
    Kairi and frostweaver
    Moonlight and Dakota
    Psychic Thunder and Raichu_Tamer
    Cole and Cars
    Pynpfan and Blue

I don't think one person can pairup with him/herself... Dictionary tells Frosty that a pair means "2 of something." And certainly no one is in "control" of everything or else I'll turn myself into the previous hostess of Pairing up. Just act accordingly to how ever you want... If you just feel that there's absolutely no way to manage pairing ups without the good old random list fashion, then... fine with me. I really can't stop you if you feel that you must...

And meh ;p *looks at his avatar* I thought that we've always agreed that you like to be the p****** one... Hehe =p

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    As most members have agreed to crush and wipe out the current pairup list, I guess that we'll be starting a new thread to wipe out the SPAM and other useless things within the other thread. This time, pairing up will be the same as before, with the exception of...

1) This will be no rules within pairup thread except this rule and the "no unpaired list" rule, so let this be an "organized chaos." Anyone who dares to say "rule #5" or anything like that from the old mess, I'll crush you.

2) There will be no unpaired list as it destroys the intention of the pairup/romance thread. Members will have to find their own methods to know one another if they do want to be paired up, be it email, PM or Instant messengers. We will no longer support those phoney conversations of the following:

A: "anyone who wants to pair with me?"
    B: "sure... i'll pair with you"
    A: "A and B are now paired *adds to paired up list*"
    B: "So... what's your name?"
    (Post count for A +2, Post count for B +2)

The above is not supported as it really is not the original intention of the pairup thread...

3) Pairs from the old thread who wants to remain as pairs must "re-register" themselves again on to the pairup list, so sorry! (However if the pairing do mean something to you, just re-registering your pair again shouldn't be bothering you at all)

4) Feel free to suggest a pair! However it's quite rude to suggest someone who's already paired... Suggested possible "couples" are not made on the pairing list automatically, as both of them need to agree with each other first.

5) Hope that we can keep the extremely off topic role play away... feel free to role play, but like always, be sure that you do have something to contribute at the end of the role playing

[All of the above are not rules and any of the above can be broken (except #2 is STRONGLY discouraged). They are just my views on pairings, and how pairings back in April 2003 are run]

New Refreshed Pairup List:
    -Cosmos and Junichi (i'm quite sure you guys want to be on the list...)
    -Kairi and Frostweaver ("obviously"... ;p)
    Yes, I agree that the old topic was chaotic. o.O..

Nice Rules! ^_^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, that post above me from Alyssa wasn't very interesting, nor all those other people who are too lazy to read the rules. But, anyways, who do ya'll think would make good pairs so this thing can start?

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I'm not pairing up or anything, but if you need any help with organization and crap, call me :).

Chamo-me Dizzy

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Well, that post above me from Alyssa wasn't very interesting, nor all those other people who are too lazy to read the rules. But, anyways, who do ya'll think would make good pairs so this thing can start?

DT, I spent some time reading them... ^_^.... and I think they are good.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Sakura and Espeon said:
    Yes, I agree that the old topic was chaotic. o.O..

Nice Rules! ^_^
    I thought we addressed the thing about "Yes I agree......... (post count +1)" already =/ Like what i said in my other topic... let's not just say "agree" and get +1 to the magical number. Let's state some of your own ideas, or why they are nice, your own view on this besides "i agree" and so on... Hope we haven't forgotton about that thread already...

@ DT: Who are interesting couples? Kairi and I, of course! ;p

Married couples:
    Cosmo and Junichi

Couples:
    Cosmo and Junichi
    Kairi and frostweaver
    Moonlight and Dakota
    Cole and Cars
    Pynpfan and Blue
    The King of Water Pokemon and Forest Grovyle

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, and here comes frosty to make the point I was trying to adress earlier. Well, ya'll do make a good couple, but who else could make a good couple?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I know I'm not a loser.. Why do you think I put the @_@ there? lol Sometimes I feel like a loser though, but its just me,... I was born that way

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios and Sapphire are paired up from the beginning I believe. We just need them to re-register on the list ^_^;

As for DragonTrainer... he already stated that he's not going to be in this, so let's not nominate him for anymore possible pairings ^^;;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    Sapphire Latios and Sapphire are paired up from the beginning I believe. We just need them to re-register on the list ^_^;

As for DragonTrainer... he already stated that he's not going to be in this, so let's not nominate him for anymore possible pairings ^^;;
    They had a little misunderstanding recently, so that's why I was a little reluctant to place them on the list right away. However, it appears things are just fine between the two now!

DT and Blaine said they got a long really well though, so I was just suggesting.
    Oh well! Hehe..

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Dizzy and Dizzy's wife get along well :).. I think I'm going to be a professor of the pair-up thread too :).... Mainly because i have nothing better to do then watch couples. *L*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Married couples:
    Cosmo and Junichi

Couples:
    Cosmo and Junichi
    Kairi and frostweaver
    Moonlight and Dakota
    Sapphire Latios and Sapphire
    Cole and Cars
    Pynpfan and Blue
    Girlgenius and Scyther5

think it's ok to assume Sapphire and Sapphire Latios going to get themselves paired up then? They look like they're quite fine once again in the crush thread...

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    Married couples:
    Cosmo and Junichi

Couples:
    Cosmo and Junichi
    Kairi and frostweaver
    Moonlight and Dakota
    Sapphire Latios and Sapphire
    Cole and Cars
    Pynpfan and Blue
    Girlgenius and Scyther5

think it's ok to assume Sapphire and Sapphire Latios going to get themselves paired up then? They look like they're quite fine once again in the crush thread...
    What if Liz doesn`t want to be with Dakota anymore? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back