• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Meg [spoiler warning]

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Looks like another generic monster (even though megalodons aren't monsters but actual species] Hollywood blockbuster. And they cooperated with China on this film? Weird. Anyways I've always liked the megalodon since I was a kid, just like every other cool extinct creature. Watched some non Discovery documentaries on it like walking with Sea Monster. I saw a book called the Meg sometime before this movie, the one they adapted now, thought it was interesting. I knew they were working on a film but I didn't know it would be a giant blockbuster for the masses. I guess the megalodon is like a T-Rex, so the general public thinks it's cool.

Haven't seen the film yet.

Last edited:
    Years
  • UPDATE: My dad surprised me at my apartment today and we decided to go see it.

It was alright - I enjoyed the first half but it kind of dragged on tbh. Not horrible, though.

Back