• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I recently posted an rp, and it followed all the rules. what happened to it?

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    It is currently pending. In this stage, the resident RPG Moderator Loki is going to check the RPG and see if it violates any rules and meets all the requirements. He may of not checked it, or didn't approve it. Maybe PM him later on such a subject if you feel that he didn't check it?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I recently posted an rp, and it followed all the rules. what happened to it?

And now, nearly two weeks on, I can safely reply to this without getting attacked. You might have followed all the rules, but your grammar mightn't have been up to scratch and your plot mightn't have been too specific. If you really want to know why your roleplay hasn't been accepted, I suppose you could always ask Loki, but it's probably because of the two reasons I've listed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back