• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier (OOC/Sign Ups)

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
Years
  • I'm not gonna be posting for a few days, I know I just joined back in but I just don't have the will to post. Guess I'm Grieving the death of my Best Friend Marina E. Silver to much. Just give me a few days and I'll post again

Kubone

~ ku ku ku boneeee *
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Name: Heero
    Species: Cubone - The brave heart loner
    Appearance: Heero has a broken ear on his skull head. (left side) He is as small as any other Cubone.
    Personality: Heero is pretty much a loner. He only has a couple friends. He lost his parents when he was 5 years old because of a tragic accident which forced him to become a mature pokemon at an early age. He likes to socialize and to help out other pokemon whenever he has the chance. Heero will always fight if his life depends on it. He is one of the bravest pokemon you can find.
    Bio: Heero lost his parents at the age of 5 when a team of bad guys destroyed the land with their giant machines. Heero, the only Cubone survivor tried looking for his parents but he has yet never found them. He was then forced to become independent as a lonely child. He made a couple friends such as a Sandrew and Squirtle but they don't hang out a lot anymore. One day, Heero was walking around the region when he suddenly got attacked by a group of rampaging Rampardos and Cranidos. He then broke off a part of his skull head since it was about to break anyway. Now he's 20 years old and he still lives by himself. He then decides to become involved in the pokemon rescue teams.
    Moveset: Bone Club, Headbutt, Boomerang & Double Edge.
    Fun Fact: Heero is an excellent cook. He is great at tracking down food and cooking it to its best.
    Team: I would like to join Buizel's team. (forgot the name)

Back