• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier (OOC/Sign Ups)

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Ya know I was actually thinking, Seeing how Chunk has sort of a grudge with Leigh, And that Jaricho seems to trust his team, What if Chunk used Jaricho to somehow get back at Leigh? Maybe with the aura or something. Dunno if he's the kind that would do such a thing but just a suggestion to add a bit of conflict between the teams and make things interesting :p

Ooooh, I'm totally game for that xD

Btw, welcome back Michael! xD

Years
    Hey I was wondering if there was already a Charmander or Pikachu in this RP because I was thinking of joining but i'm having trouble choosing. If someone already had 1 of the two it would make my decision easier >.>

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    I'm sorry for the scarce amount of posts, I've been kind of busy. I'll make sure to post way more often. We've come this far, so we gotta continue! :3 by the way, what happened to Michael? O.O

Edit: Wait never mind, I used the magic "scroll up" tool. xD

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Okay! I'm now ready to jump back in! My computer is being nice...so what've I missed?

I don't know where your team is currently, hopefully your team members can brief you.

Retus has been basically knocked out cold by Hirotaro and Bruno, while your Cruor has been untouched due to lack of presence. We've been waiting on you there.

Also Salvadores has a new member.

That's what mainly comes to mind. We're all in the dining hal lin the guild at the current moment. Hope this helped.

OOC: Oh Retus's name's changed? Okay...

Hey I was wondering if there was already a Charmander or Pikachu in this RP because I was thinking of joining but i'm having trouble choosing. If someone already had 1 of the two it would make my decision easier >.>

Those pokemon are not in use.

Last edited:

jarchio

Worst nightmare, best ally
    Years
    Ya know I was actually thinking, Seeing how Chunk has sort of a grudge with Leigh, And that Jaricho seems to trust his team, What if Chunk used Jaricho to somehow get back at Leigh? Maybe with the aura or something. Dunno if he's the kind that would do such a thing but just a suggestion to add a bit of conflict between the teams and make things interesting :p

Oooo a conflict >:) sounds like fun

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    I don't know where your team is currently, hopefully your team members can brief you.

Retus has been basically knocked out cold by Hirotaro and Bruno, while your Cruor has been untouched due to lack of presence. We've been waiting on you there.

Also Salvadores has a new member.

That's what mainly comes to mind. We're all in the dining hal lin the guild at the current moment. Hope this helped.

OOC: Oh Retus's name's changed? Okay...

Those pokemon are not in use.

Name change? Oh crap did I accidently call Retus Snype? Gah I have another Sableye character in another RP and I keep getting them mixed up. He's still called Retus. Don't mind me if I get both of them mixed up :p

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Name: Night Cane
    Species: Farfetch'd

Appearance: Stick that usually carrys around is black

Personality: Brave,but chickens out at times, likes to try new thigns

Bio: I came from far away in the arctic. I lost my parents when I was young and I have lived with a group of Delibirds for most of my life. Just recently I had heard about what was going on, so i decided to leave my family and head out. It was a dangerous task getting here but I came through. One of my best friends is a Murkcrow. My stick is black from a mysterious puddle I dropped it in I washed it and washed it but nothing happened. Ever since it has felt like it gave off a diffrent aura. A good one of course.

Moveset:
    Slash, False Swipe,Agility, Aerial Ace,Fly, Mimic, Substitute, Flail, Gust, Double Edge

Fun Fact: Good at poetry, and thinking of things in tight situatations

Team: Undecided

SamuraiMaster

Years
    I'm going to have to ask for a lot more information on personality and a bit more on your bio, if you don't mind. You have 10 moves in your move set, and the current limit is 9. I'd just get rid of fly, because HM moves in this are automatic. They really aren't considered a move in my book. I could call Fly "Flying tackle" if I really wanted to.

If you wish to use your species name as your real name, I am okay, though it may cause some confusion. But yeah, not my character.

Other than these things, for the most part you seem okay. Make these edits, and we could probably work you in. As far as which team to join, we'll have to see.

Megaman765

Years
    hmm... Actually, Since everyone is going to be heading to the guest room to end there day, that would be the perfect time for Chunk to really get the jump on Leigh while he's sleeping :3 Gotta keep things interesting till Michael posts.

D. Lawride

Years
    hmm... Actually, Since everyone is going to be heading to the guest room to end there day, that would be the perfect time for Chunk to really get the jump on Leigh while he's sleeping :3 Gotta keep things interesting till Michael posts.

Gimme about half-an-hour and I'll get this conflict on the road |3

Megaman765

Years
    Would you guys be alright if I gave Leigh access to Shadow wave while the corrupt blotch is taking over? He has one extra move slot after all :3

D. Lawride

Years
    Nah, the rapture in the 21st killed us all.

Terribly sorry! I've been awfully busy lately with zero chance of even thinking up a post D:

Besides, I haven't seen an opportunity to even post, so I'll wait for some kind of development to make a move on. After all, Chunk's still asleep. I'll try to see into this a little later. D:

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Nah, the rapture in the 21st killed us all.

Terribly sorry! I've been awfully busy lately with zero chance of even thinking up a post D:

Besides, I haven't seen an opportunity to even post, so I'll wait for some kind of development to make a move on. After all, Chunk's still asleep. I'll try to see into this a little later. D:

"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom!"

Megaman765

Years
    I say you bring back Bruno and Hirotaro sometime soon :/ I'm eager to get back into retus' character.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    I think you guys deserve to have the rights to Michael's character. I mean, it's pretty unfair that you have to wait for him to post before you can do anything, and he's had multiple chances to do so. Obviously, you don't have to listen to me xD but I just wanted to get that out there.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    I'll bring them back within the next couple days. I'd post now but I am tired, so chances are I'll do it tomorrow. Perhaps we can get rolling again.

As for taking over Michael's character, I'll try getting in touch with him. I'd rather not GM his characters right now

Back