• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!! Im Dex

Heyyimdex

HeyyimDex
Years
  • Hi guys, im dex, a new member here in the pokecommunity. I am here because i'm thinking of making an rmxp Pokemon Essentials Game. I joined the community weeks ago but i haven't thought of posting anything that time because i am a very busy student.

For my rmxp Pokemon Essentials Game, can you guys help me? I can't think of any story.. I am accepting suggestions. I may have the time to read them and choose a good story from you guys.

Thank you for reading my thread ^^

P.S I am from Philippines so i am not very good at english, probably.
    P.P.S I am very busy just like i said so i may not be active all the time.

Years
  • Hi guys, im dex, a new member here in the pokecommunity. I am here because i'm thinking of making an rmxp Pokemon Essentials Game. I joined the community weeks ago but i haven't thought of posting anything that time because i am a very busy student.

For my rmxp Pokemon Essentials Game, can you guys help me? I can't think of any story.. I am accepting suggestions. I may have the time to read them and choose a good story from you guys.

Thank you for reading my thread ^^

P.S I am from Philippines so i am not very good at english, probably.
    P.P.S I am very busy just like i said so i may not be active all the time.

You should try to do more things in an one day time. I always do more than 20 things a day(including playing).
    I have left hacking few days ago so if you want i can be a helping hand in your hack.

Ok! so you want a story right.....
    I will PM you a story tomorrow.

Last edited:

Heyyimdex

HeyyimDex
    Years
  • I am very busy today with my school works but i made some progress in making the game. I installed the Pokemon Essentials v16.2 because it's more comfortable to use than the new v17. I added fairy type and also Gen VI Pokemons, i also added 3d sprites. I don't think of adding Gen VII because i am not familiar with the new pokemons. I am now patiently waiting for the story.
    I'm going to make a new thread for my game.

P.S Yes i'm a primitive person i didn't watch the new pokemon series.

Years
  • I am very busy today with my school works but i made some progress in making the game. I installed the Pokemon Essentials v16.2 because it's more comfortable to use than the new v17. I added fairy type and also Gen VI Pokemons, i also added 3d sprites. I don't think of adding Gen VII because i am not familiar with the new pokemons. I am now patiently waiting for the story.
    I'm going to make a new thread for my game.

P.S Yes i'm a primitive person i didn't watch the new pokemon series.

Buddy, why don't you make me a assistant of this game? I know how to make a pokemon essential hack perfecly but not rom hacks. I think I am more experienced than you but didn't use it haha! Anyway in 3 hour i will PM you the story, i hope you will like it.

From next we will talk with each other by PM okay . We have already cross the rule track i guess.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi Dex! Welcome to PC ^^ Good luck with your game, I don't make or play them lately due to being busy but I hope you get all the feedback you need! Enjoy your time here.

Heyyimdex

HeyyimDex
    Years
  • Sorry guys i couldn't make any progress this past couple of days. My place has been hit by a typhoon and we have limited access to electricity and internet connection. We are in a bit of a middle of a crisis.

Buddy, why don't you make me a assistant of this game? I know how to make a pokemon essential hack perfecly but not rom hacks. I think I am more experienced than you but didn't use it haha! Anyway in 3 hour i will PM you the story, i hope you will like it.

From next we will talk with each other by PM okay . We have already cross the rule track i guess
    Yeah it's probably me that's going to be the assistant because you are experienced and i just started this Pokemon Essentials thing these past few weeks rofl. I'm doing my best to learn this kind of stuff, i have been watching tutorials and reading the wiki but still some stuff confuses me like the scripting part.

P.S Thank you for supporting me Mr. Mclightning. I'll do my best. I will be waiting for the story.
    P.P.S I probably won't be frequently online because of the calamity but it won't hinder me from making the game. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:

Heyyimdex

HeyyimDex
    Years
  • It has been so long since I posted to this thread. I'm just letting you guys know that I am still here. I have been very busy with family and school works so I wasn't been able to be online. I haven't heard from Mr. Mclightning since the day I became inactive. So I decided that I will probably make my own story. I am very sorry ppl but please understand my situation here.

Last edited:
    Back