• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Celebi [14+] discussion thread

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • There is no way Ambrose can escape these "annoying" characters he keeps running into. X3

Can't imagine how funny he'd react to a clueless child once the egg hatches. XD;

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • Hey just wanted to let everyone know with school starting in less than three weeks I won't be on as much starting August 18th (First day of Sophomore year...*sarcasm* yay)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Okay, everybody! Decision time!

My original intentions for what Ambroses's egg hatched into was that it was going to be Zorua.

However, //ANDthen's feeling is that it might be unfair to the other players if I got to play a rare Unova pokemon instead of it containing one of the permitted Village Pokemon, so the question is this:

Would anyone terribly mind if the egg hatched into a Zorua because it would be controlled by me, it being a second character of mine and not an bunny-able NPC? Or would you perfer it hatch into something from the list of village Pokemon?

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Naw, Amanda, I hope you'll get better soon.

Also, Kiyoshi, whatever. You can let Ambrose's egg be a Zorua since it's not like this is a trainer journey RP where other trainers would think it unfair if you had one. It's not like Riz cares, for instance xD

Also... I'm making a second character.

Pokémon Species - Marill
    Nickname - Toodles
    Gender - Male
    Any special appearance - He's turquoise instead of blue, but the rest is still the same.

Biography - Toodles' mother said he got his name because that was what he always said when he was running away from their home to investigate, explore or just play with someone or with himself. He is bubbly, to say the least. Very young, he is a bit smaller than grown up Marills but he is pretty strong for his size. He often battles his siblings and friends around the village to become stronger and one day be allowed to fight on the outskirts of the jungle to repel humans. That's his ambition. He's lived here his whole life and loves the stories that bypassing pokémon tell. He wants nothing more than to find a human and kick their ass, pretty much.

He never sits still and never really gets sad. He's a joker and a prick and he laughs more often than most people. He has a lot of friends mostly because they are having so fun when they play with him, not really because he's very nice to him. He maybe isn't. He isn't a Pikachu, but he did regard Riz like some kind of role model and when he heard about Riz going out of town to save Celebi, he couldn't believe he had missed him. He wants to go after him.

Biggest strength - He knows a few ice type moves, inherently from his father who's species actually is unknown.

Biggest weakness - He can't stand heat, like warm weather or fire, and he's still rather young, making him oblivious to mature things like love and war.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Well that I guess that settles it then. Thank you kindly. :3

And to Blayze, get better soon <3
    Me and Nideous will try to leave you enough room to breath and create when you get back.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • @andthen- Um... I sort of said Nova walked away before Cobalt ran off to save Ambrose and I'm keeping it that way so... I hope you don't mind that I'm ignoring the fact that you said she's still with Riz and Daiyu...

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    @andthen- Um... I sort of said Nova walked away before Cobalt ran off to save Ambrose and I'm keeping it that way so... I hope you don't mind that I'm ignoring the fact that you said she's still with Riz and Daiyu...

Oh, that's fine. I just thought you meant that she would continue on towards Registeel with the others :) but we'll ignore that then.

Everyone suddenly goes off on their own xD Let's hope they'll do their part in saving Celebi then. I'm enjoying Ambrose's story btw xD

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Baby Zorua is born :3

Mick Fizz, do you want me to step in (as a GM) and play the human trainer or some pokémon or NPCs where you are? You are a bit alone on your journey. But then again, Ambrose enjoys it, maybe Nova and Fizz likes it too.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Hey, sorry I haven't been posting. I haven't had time to type a full RP post and probably won't until Tuesday or Wednesday.

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Noted, fortworth96. I hope you'll soon sort out whatever business you're doing instead :)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Baby Zorua is born :3

Mick Fizz, do you want me to step in (as a GM) and play the human trainer or some pokémon or NPCs where you are? You are a bit alone on your journey. But then again, Ambrose enjoys it, maybe Nova and Fizz likes it too.

If you want you can play Regirock, I plan to make Fizz get to its cave in three posts or so. I have some other plans for the human that involve both of Fizz's biggest fears.

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    I can play Regirock. Let me know when you get to his lair, though maybe I'll notice since I normally read all the posts :)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • I'm going to make a second character. Here she is.

Pokémon Species - Zigzagoon

Nickname - Lillia

Gender - Female

Any special appearance - She doesn't have the black markings over her eyes. Her fur is straight and not bushy.

Biography - Lillia was raised in the village. She often went out to gather fruits and other things with her natural ability to find useful things while she was walking. After Celebi showed up, Lillia found an intense desire to go out and learn about the rest of the world, being that she was a very sheltered pokemon. That, combined with her desire to help, led her to sign on as one of the ones that would go help Celebi.

Lillia is a very friendly person. She isn't afraid of pokemon or humans. Some have called her naive, but she chooses to think that she is giving everyone else the same benifit of the doubt they give her. But this can have it's downsides too. She wandered into the Mightyena territory once and was nearly ripped to shreds. But she forgave them. She was sad that they acted like that, but she wasn't going to let their behavior bother her.

Biggest strength - She has a knack for getting out of sticky situations.

Biggest weakness - She is far too trusting and will almost always take you at your word.

Last edited:
    Back