• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenger Approaching!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2018
    Hey, I'm AddThreeAndFive. Been a fan of Pokemon for a long time now (it tends to wax and wane with me, currently waxing), and I've been looking for some new online communities to join. I'm also interested in fangames, and I heard PC is one of the hubs of Pokemon fangaming. I recently bought RPG Maker XP and currently learning Pokemon Essentials. So hi everybody!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there!

I can definitely relate to the fluctuating interest in Pokemon. While I'll always love it, I don't find myself buying the latest game or spending hours upon hours on it. But that's exactly why things like fan games are so great for the pokemon playing community! It's a refreshing and new take on something we all know and recognize - and it can really bring new life into the series if you're getting bored of it. Moreover, PC is definitely the best forum to get started and promote a hack. There's so many resources!

I hope you have an awesome time and I'll see you around the forums. :)

Years
  • Yep PC is the place! Welcome <3 Making games seems really tough and obviously needs lots of work, so I always find myself admiring how people can make such awesome things haha. Lotsa time and talent I don't have.

Enjoy your stay here, hope to see you post around =)

Back