• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
  • Rala was gravely concerned by this. The Supernatural Tribe had given them Talmire? What the heck was going on here?!

"Thank you for bringing him back. Now, I must go find Monart and speak with him. Good bye," Rala said quietly. She was in deep thought. Talmire took a few steps away from Vivian and looked at Rala.

"Wait! What about my father! If the mountain tribe is attacking, then he'll be out on the front lines! I-" Talmire began. Rala cut him off with a look.

"Tolsa is strong. He'll be alright. And he's with Bornis. I daresay, that the two of them may be the strongest warriors in the Tribe. No, I must find Monart! You, Mountain Tribe Warrior. I need you to come with me. I will get to the bottom of this!" Rala said pointing her heart shaped tail at Vivian. Talmire scowled at her, but he remembered his manners and said nothing. He gave her a sharp look before turning to Vivian.

"Thank you," he said quietly, before turning and running, presumably to find his father.

~~~~~~~~

Tolsa glared angrily at Topaz and Riley, swiftly dodging both attacks.

"You fools have no idea who you are dealing with! I am Tolsa! Second in command of the Forest Guardians! You will taste my wrath!" Tolsa yelled. His power dropped, but he was still plenty strong enough to take these two out. He didn't want to fight these hildren, but he was not going to stand for this kind of attack. His sneer deepened as he leapt into the air, his own tail glowing green, and came down, tail first at Riley, twisting his head and firing an Energy Ball at Topaz.

~~~~~~~~

Razor dodged both attacks and scowled. She was out of her depth here. There was no way she could take on Gasper. Not by herself. She needed help. Big time. Still, she couldn't ust run. Hm... She dovve down and picked Axel up in her talons.

"I do not want to fight. But you seem to know what is going on here. Tell me," she said to the Monferno as she flipped him onto her back. She flew around trying to think of what she could do. She was taking a big risk trusting him. She couldn't exactly dodge an attack while he was on her back.

~~~~~~~~~

Brink smiled.

"I am going that way," she said as she pointed simply toward the colemn of smoke that was wafted up from the north. The Forest Region, or so she thought.

"I know that's where you want to go. I've seen us both up there. Now, come on. We have to move quickly. Already, I fear we may be too late. Gasper, you damn fool!" Brink said impatiently, knowing Murk would pick up on that. She looked expectantly at Murk.

~~~~~~~

Rene was slammed to the ground and didn't get up. Bornis was standing over him, and his blades turned back into leaves again. The Elder was scorched and burned. He was breathing hard, and didn't look like he could have continued. Rene, however, was in worse shape. He was covered in cuts and bruises, and was bleeding profusely. A particularly nasty cut on his right foreleg prevented him from even getting to his feet.

"Now, Rene, surrender! I don't want to kill you. Tell me, what is going on right now in the Mountain Tribe?" Bornis said calmly. Rene looked up at him as an odd scent entered his nose. The Supernatural tribe...

"Come now Bornis. Even a fool like you should have figured it out by now..." Monart's drawl came out of the shadow's. But there was something different about him. Bornis turned around. Rene struggled to stand. He hissed angrily at the Supernatural Tribe member.

"You double playing little bastards!" Rene shouted angrily, but he fell again. Monart smiled.

"Rene, you are as inteligent as ever. Yes, we set this up. Shame that neither of you will ever be able to tell anyone," Monart said. Bornis gave an enraged cry and charged at Monart. Monart picked him up with Psychic, and slammed him into the ground. Monart held his hand up and the Flamethrower that Rene had sent his way slammed into the shield he created. Monart walked over and kicked Rene in the head, sending the little cat flying into a tree. He then walked to Bornis, his bladed arms glowing with Dark Power. Bornis looked up and him, and spotted a weird echo on the Gallade.

"Good bye Bornis... You would have made a fine Elder Prime. Shame that will never happen. We must have a proper puppet," Monart said. A moment later, a strangled yell could be heard through the forest, then nothing.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Tom heard a yell echo. This made Tom worry quite a bit. Tom, decided to race towards where he heard the scream come from. Worried about what was going on. Tom reached the location of were he head the scream. And there he saw a fight going on. Tom closed his eyes, memories of Kirly were flashing back. Painful memories Tom rather no see again. Then Tom openned his eyes. "I hate fighting..." Tom said quitely staring at what was going on. Tears welled up in Tom's eyes as memories of Kirly flashed in the back of his mind. Tom was clentching the Orb really hard looked out at everyone. "I want this fighting to stop now!" Tom screamed. Tom without a second thought activated the Whirlwind Orb. And pulled out a Teleport Orb if it were to be needed.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Xentea readied his self into a double kowtow defence position,

Theese weren't any people attacking this was Mountain tribe

A Giant Snake clad in steel bashed past the last, Steelix.

Xentea hissed "Do not attack!" Xentea eyed the Graveler standing from a roll position "I am supernatural tribe, we have no quarry with the mountain tribe!"

The Steelix saw the Glaceon with the Forest Markings "She is Forest, leave her side while you retreat to your petty Dimension."

Xentea scoffed at the idea "No! You will have to go through me first!"

The Steelix's eyes lit up, "Trakon! Let's do this."

A Excadrill appeared "My Pleasure."

Xentea notice a geodude, They all started to attack, The Steelix came in for a bite and Xentea dodged it with a Tackle.

He had transitioned from a random uncoordernated stance to the Tavira Horse First Back.

(2 of 4 Battle posts)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Rard could hear a death defying scream through the forest... what was that? It just got Rard more worried. If that scream was what he thought it was then this war couldn't be going too well. Tolsa was doing fairly well but Rard couldn't help but fear something bad would happen at this rate.

Screw it! Rard wasn't about to let Tolsa fight all by himself. He had to step in... Rard had his eyes on the Pichu and Charmeleon, deciding who to transform into... Charmeleon seemed stronger though that Pichu had a real temper problem. Then again, the Charmeleon is the one with the fire attacks... it might be best to distract her first... there was sure to be some confusion if Rard transformed into either of them.

Rard then decided to turn into Charmeleon. He would be able to resist fire attacks better that way. After his transformation, Rard ran into the battlefield with Tolsa.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • So now the Skarmory didn't want to fight? Axel was tempted to jump off the Skarmory's back, then saw how high in the air he really was. Axel didn't want to go to jail, but he didn't want to become part of the ground either. His "Flame Beam" attack had missed pathetically, and Axel was much too weak to try another attack. Plus, if the Skarmory went down, Axel would go down with her. There would be other chances. For now, accept defeat, Axel thought.

"If you think that I know what's going on here, you're not very observant," he said. "I was brought here by Gasper and instructed to burn your trees. I didn't exactly find it fun." Axel felt like he had been weak to just succumb to Gasper's wishes so easily. HE should have kept fighting. "If you leave Gasper alone, he might burn all the trees down. He'll probably blame it on me again, too. If he doesn't, he'll turn tail and fly away back to his little hiding place in the Ocean." Axel looked at the Skarmory's eyes. He could tell that the Skarmory was not thrilled.

Axel sighed. His wounds were too many to keep fighting like this. But prison was not someplace he wanted to be. Well, look at the bright side, Axel thought. Maybe the bars are wooden. As if his luck would be that good to him. Of course, who knows what Axel would be able to do once he was back to full strength. He just might be able to melt his way through any kind of prison.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Riley gasped as Topaz grabbed him and rolled them out of the way of two attacks. "Topaz! There are two of you!" Topaz looked up and groaned.

"A Ditto," she said darkly. "If there are many other Charmeleon alive with my coat they won't be for long... because these bastards will have killed them, like they always do!" She got to her feet and glowered at Tolsa. "And do you know why that happens Riley? Because of the Elders. Because almost all Elders fight with their title and not with their attacks. Anyway... no choice here..." She placed Riley down. "Riley, take the Elder over there." He saluted and charged on his paws. His white cheeks began to spark.

"You got it Topaz! HERE WE GO..." He charged, whole body covered in electricity. " VOLT..." He leapt onto Tolsa. "TACKLE!!!!"

Topaz turned on the Charmeleon. "Okay fake," she said softly. "I don't want to fight but... my master's word is law and he told me to take out my enemies. Until he says otherwise, I am bound to take you down. My apologies." She then dove underground, rumbling under his feet until shattering the ground below in a Dig attack.

Megaman765

Years
  • Rard stood silently as Topaz spoke out to him. She knew that he was a Ditto. Guess it was obvious and all. There aren't other Charmeleons around the area. When Topaz dug underground, Rard quickly followed suit. At least now Tolsa would do a bit better by himself rather then against two Pokemon. It was a more fair fight.

Rard quickly attempted to search for Topaz underground... he didn't like fighting, but he wasn't going to sit and do nothing. He dug through the ground to hopefully find his opponent... Tolsa would hopefully hold his own ground.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Vivian accepted the thanks with silence. As much as she had wanted to save Talmire on a personal level, she couldn't say she would've done it had she not gotten permission. She was loyal to her tribe, regardless of what they did as a whole. She listened equally quietly as Talmire expressed his fear for his father's safety. In the context, she didn't blame him. They were the mountain tribe! The elite warrior's of the world! Or at least, that's how she liked to think of it anyway. Why she hadn't left yet, she wasn't sure. It was starting to occur to her that maybe she should get out of here before someone decided to pick a fight with her. Yet, all of a sudden she was called upon by Rala and told to come with her. Vivian's expression was one of surprise. She was a mere messenger! Her part was done! Surely she was not serious. Vivian noticed Talmire turning to her and responded to his thanks with a quiet nod in his direction. After that though, she had to ask the obvious question, gesturing to herself as she did so. Her tone spoke of concern and a hint of disbelief.

"/Me/?"

It was mostly because... well... they were technically enemies. Sure, there was an unsaid understanding that Vivian was not here to cause harm, but at the end of the day her loyalty was still exactly the same as the army attacking them.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "Remember I am Physic, just not that good at mind reading," Xentea said, "It's Okay, just now we can g-"

Gabriella heard battle cries.

"What's going on?" Gabriella said as some Pokemon appeared.

These weren't any Forest Tribe Pokemon at all.

"Mountain Tribe." Gabriella thought aloud.

"Do not attack!" Xentea said, "I am supernatural tribe, we have no quarry with the mountain tribe!"

"She is Forest. Leave her side while you retreat to your petty Dimension." The Steelix said.

"No! You will have to go through me first!" Xentea said.

"Trakon! Let's do this." The Steelix said.

An Excadrill appeared.

"My Pleasure." The Exadrill said.

Xentea shifted his stance.

"Leave him alone," Gabriella said with a serious tone, "We do not want any trouble. You are the ones who have trespassed onto The Forest Tribe's territory. If it's a fight you want, you can have one. I'm not backing down because some gang of pebles threatened me."

Gabriella shifted her position to a fighting position.

"I'm not just a cute little Glaceon, you know. I can fight. I'm sure you won't forget me when I send you running home. Now, which will it be? Do you want to give up now, or go through the pain of fighting and lose?" Gabriella said.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Some noises were breaking out. Geo knew what this was. It was war. Who was attacking? Why now? Geo quickly grabbed Daisy's hand & dashed off as fast as he could. He had to find a place to hide, otherwise they'd be next. He doesn't want Daisy to get hurt.

"Here!" Geo found a hole deep enough to hide in. He jumped in & let go of Daisy. He took out an Oran Berry & put it by her. Looking a bit above in the hole, Geo witnessed Pokemon fighting. This wasn't right. They were hurting each other, & this hurt Geo inside.

This was gruesome to see. Small tears were spilling from Geo as he went back down to Daisy. He was only looking at the ground, wanting to do nothing with the war. So many will get hurt. He doesn't want that! It pains to see Pokemon like that.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Murk was so deep into his thoughts that he hardly heard when he spoke, let alone when Brink responded
    "I am going that way," she said as she pointed the column of smoke which Murk had been eying. He thought he saw a little flash of colors, but it might have been because he was trying to look to closely.
    "I know that's where you want to go." Brink continued "I've seen us both up there. Now, come on. We have to move quickly. Already, I fear we may be too late. Gasper, you damn fool!"

Murk was a bit confused. He knew Gasper wasn't a happy friendly saint, but how bad was he? He hardly ever even talked to Gasper, but what had he done? Did she know about the monferno with Gasper? What was the pokémon's part in this? Was this why Brink was in such a hurry, or did she plan to detour and just used the smoke as a detour? Again many questions filled Murk's head. He nodded yes and they were off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brink clung to Murk while he swam north. The water became slightly warmer but Brinks hands were as icy as ever. He could have gotten there faster if he could travel under water - or in mud. On the surface of the salty water he looked up and adjusted his course to head straight towards the smoke. He estimated that he was about halfway there. He wondered what he would do once he got to the mainland. Probably follow the seeress he supposed. Murk put his head back under the waves and he continued forwards towards the grey column.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Brink clung to Murk for dear life as he swam. Why had she thought this was a good idea? She knew she was terrified of drowning, yet she had done it anyways. Still, she had to get up there somehow. She had to find her replacement before fate struck. There couldn't be two seers. One of them would die, And Brink would rather not have to coach another generation of pokemon. She had accepted her fate long ago. Some sea water splashed in her mouth and she let out a startled cry, but tried to ignore it as Murk kept swimming.

~~~~~

Razor looked at Axel as he rested on her back.

"Don't worry. I have no intention of letting this happen. I will get to the bottom of this," Razor said as she flew. She wasn't going to take Axel to Jail, not until she got an answer. But she couldn't take Gasper on her own. And something told her that Axel wasn't going to be able to help. Not that she would expect him too.

"I can't beat Gasper. So what would be the point of me getting knocked out and possibly killed? I believe you, and I can convince others. If I fly back and get killed, then no one will know what happened," Razor said, though it greatly wounded her pride that she had to run. Warrior's pride she had abandoned long ago, or so she thought.

~~~~~

Rene struggled back to his feet as Monart calmly created a shield, blocking the Whirlwind attack that came from a Pichu. How the Pichu had done that, he had no idea.

"You should know better than to get involved in matters that are not your concern," Monart said as used his psychic powers to relieve the Pichu of his items. Then he blasted the little rat into a tree. Rene growled savagely and got back to his feet.

"Stop! I will not allow your treachery to harm anyone else!" Rene said. He took one step and fell down again. Monart calmly stepped over Bornis's body and advanced on the Pichu, his blades extending.

"Yeah, like you'll be able to do anything," Monart said darkly as he swung the blade right for the Pichu's head.

~~~~~

"Do you see any other Mountain Tribe Lopunny around? Yes I mean you! Come, we need to find Monart and get some answers. Such as why there is a Supernatural Tribe member trying to get our two tribes to fight!" Rala said impatiently. And if she could, she would find Braxis. He had to be told. The once mighty Sceptile would need to know this. Rala twitched her tail and sniffed the air. Something was burning.

"Well, I need to go find Elder Simone. I think she might have something to do with all this. ***** is always trying to seize power... I know I shouldn't ask this of you, but do you think you could go find Elder Bornis? He's a Grovyle. Tell him what you told me. And tell him I sent you. Could you do that for me?" Rala asked. She looked quizically at Vivian, awaiting her answer.

~~~~~

Tolsa simply extended his vines and smacked Riley to the dirt as he came at him.

"Please. You can't handle me, runt," Tolsa said as he glared at Riley. He didn't know when Rard had arrived, but he was glad he had. Still, the Mountain Tribe making Children fight? That was unacceptable! Was this really the way of the future?

~~~~~

Talmire hopped through the trees. He had reached a point where some of them were on fire. This was not good.He looked down and saw a Rattata being cornered by a Sandshrew. She was clearly terrified. Talmire looked around nervously. There weren't any warriors nearby. But him. He wasn't sure how it would go, but he has to fight.

"Leave her alone bully!" Talmire cried out as he leapt at the Sandshrew, his tail glowing with Leaf Blade as he flipped at him.

"What the crap?!" the Sandshrew yelled as he looked up at Talmire. The Rattata scurried behind a tree, trying to get out of the way.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Daisy felt tears in her eyes as she heard a loud cry and then nothing. Geo had taken her to hide but she knew something terrible had happened. Without a word she ran off no doubt worrying Geo. She ran towards the sound and froze in shock. Bornis was on the ground not moving and a Gallade was fighting Rene. Daisy felt tears build up and her eyes darkened in anger seeing her friend on the ground "You Bastard!" she yelled the black choker she had been given by her mother glowing with psychic energy. This hadn't happened since she was small, before she disappeared it had happened once in front of her parents. Her eyes glowed and a faint glow surrounded her body as she released Psyshock a wave of psycich energy going towards both the other two Pokemon.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Geo suddenly felt something missing. When he looked up, Daisy was gone. "Daisy?" He said softly. She had gone without telling him, & when Pokemon are at w...are in a fight. Geo got out of the hole as he wiped his tears away, tracking down Daisy's aura. It took a while, but he couldn't find her.

Suddenly, he found her aura as it spiked up, chasing after the scent. He stopped when he noticed Daisy shooting a Psychic wave at 2 Pokemon. Their was another that was down. This is not what he wants to see. This war hurts Geo inside. "Daisy!"

Geo slowly walked towards Daisy & grabbed her hand, looking at her. "Daisy..." Why had she gone? She shouldn't take part in the...b-battles. It only leads to chaos & destruction. Plus, Geo felt like she was his only friend in the world. If he lost her, what would he do now?

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Every time water splashed up from the ocean, Brink screamed and tightened her grip on Murk sending icy shivers down his body. Even though she was perfectly safe with murk, she clung to him as if her life depended on it. She must hate water Murk told himself. He tried to ignore it, understanding that some pokemon just don't like water as much as he did, but by the time they reached the mainland with a usually tropical climate, it felt even colder than the sea tribe. He rolled in some mud to warm up, but it didn't help much. He figured this is where they would be staying for the night, as the sun was already fairly low in the sky, but Brink had different ideas. She ran into the forest, and with few choices, Murk followed. Where was she going? Why was she in such a rush? Couldn't it wait until tomorrow? What was the purpose of it all?

"Wait up" Murk shouted to Brink, who was already half enveloped in the shadows.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Vivian had a bit of an internal debate going on as Rala talked. Was helping them treason, or was it for the greater good? The question was difficult to answer, but ultimately she decided that what she was doing was probably not jeopardizing the attack that she was pretty sure wasn't a secret anymore. Between the sounds of distant fighting and her having admitted it to Rala she was pretty confident anyway. Thus, Vivian actually nodded at this. She really didn't know anything about the 'politics' of the forest tribe, but that wasn't her job here. Help or not, she didn't belong ultimately.

"...Alright... Before I go, do you have an idea where he is..?"

It was a simple enough question. If she was going to go searching, she might as well have some sort of lead. It would make figuring out where to start searching easier anyway. She had to wonder how others would react to her presence though. Even her fellow mountain tribe members had a right to question her at this point. The situation overall felt a bit dangerous. Yet, she was not scared. She held herself to the belief that she was not doing something she would get in serious trouble for.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Riley bared his tiny teeth and growled. "You did not just do that. You did not just slap a GOD!" He bounded to his paws, snarling low. "That does it..." He began to strum, whole body sparking with a vibrant electricity. "You insult my new friend, you attack us, you act so smug... well let me explain something to you, stupid mortal." The electricity began to roll off in waves. "I ain't gonna lose." A storm had pulled in, the Pokemon still playing calmly. "Now feel the wrath of my rock and roll." The last part sent blinding electricity through the battlefield. When the light cleared, Riley was gone and Topaz was flying from the ground with a bright blue flame bursting from her jaws.

"Miss me?" she hissed, releasing another burst of flame as she ran toward Tolsa.

~~

Riley scampered through the tunnels. Ooh was he mad at that ugly mold snake! But he promised Topaz he would listen and that was what he would do. To him, the odd Charmeleon was higher than a goddess. That made her awesome. He dug through the dirt she had loosened for him until he came upon a Charmeleon. He knew it wasn't Topaz now; this one looked frightened. And as far as he could tell, Topaz wasn't scared of anything or anybody.

"Hey copycat!" the mouse cried. "You ready to fight?" He charged forward toward it, body aglow with electricity again. "VOLT...TACKLE!"

Megaman765

Years
  • Rard continued to follow Topaz until eventually losing her. Next thing he knew, he was faced by a Pichu... Riley or whatever his name was. Topaz was up on the surface now... this wasn't how he had planned things but Rard would have to manage. Rard braced himself for the incoming Volt Tackle. He couldn't dodge it in such a small space. After getting hit rather hard by the attack, Rard transformed into the Pichu in front of him. Observing his personality, Rard had gotten down a good impression of him.

"Thats supposed to be the power of a god? Pfft! Let's see who the real god of rock and roll is!" Rard said, getting his voice and personality almost perfectly. Rard didn't have to that... but if anything this would irritate Riley a bit which would certainly let his guard down.

"BRICK..." Rard ran toward Riley and aimed for him with a Karate Chop. "...BREAK!"

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    "You should know better than to get involved in matters that are not your concern," a pokemon said. Then a physic force took Tom's bag away from him, then pushed Tom up against a tree. Tom Struggled to move with no avail, then he saw his attacker. "Stop! I will not allow your treachery to harm anyone else!" Another Pokemon said. Tom didn't hear it though. "Yeah, like you'll be able to do anything," his attacker retorted darkly. His attacker swung it's blade at Tom. Tom quickly retaliated with a sudden Thunderbolt dircetly at his attacker. "No more fighting!!!" Tom Screamed with nothing but anger in his voice. "I hate fighting! And I hate anyone who tries to kill me!" Tom lost his temper and intensified the thunderbolt. Tom's anger was fueling his attack. Tom gritted his teeth with the look of absolute disgust on his face.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "Heh!" The Steelix growled "Didn't harm us a bit!"

The Excadrill, Trakon, groaned in pain.

"Shut it, Trakon!" The Graveler hissed.

"Toug." Trakon whispered

"Do I have to Rock Throw at you?" said the Graveler

Trakon grunted and drilled away.

"Ugl. Dig after him." Toug ordered.

"Yes, Toug." The small Geodude dug.

Xentea looked at them "2 on 2 now."

Toug scoffed.

The Steelix chuckled "Not by any chance."

Suddenly a Onix and another one, borrowed in.

"No." Xentea tried to say into their minds.

Xentea saw both of the Onix withdraw.

"Grrr!" The Steelix studied the situation

"Vetira?" Toug thought.

Then the Steelix, Vetira, started making it's tail glow.

Iron Tail.

Then Toug started a roll out.

This will NOT end well

(3 of 4 Battle Post)

Last edited:
    Back