• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginning a Rom Hack

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    So a few months ago I decided to create an original rom hack, replacing the story and sprites of all the pokemon. I'm currently around 100 sprites in, and I want to share the parts of my project that've been completed. A few of the sprites I've finished are attached, and I was hoping I could get some constructive criticism and/or comments on what I've done. Let me know which sprites you like, which could use improvement, etc.

The working story revolves around a life granting legendary being stolen by the evil team, and the leader uses it to create the ultimate team to try and take over the region. The story will lead the hero to capture another legendary that can reverse the effects of the evil team.

Any and all comments are welcome, I'm just looking to talk with other people interested in rom hacking as well. Thanks for reading and commenting!

Attachments

• ant evo.png
      ant evo.png
      1.4 KB · Views: 33
    • cactus five head.png
      cactus five head.png
      1.7 KB · Views: 34
    • pegasus.png
      pegasus.png
      1.1 KB · Views: 34
    • devil.png
      devil.png