• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Trying to complete the National Dex

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
  • So I'm almost done with the Unova Dex, and I'm trying to finish the National Dex, so I was wondering if migrating pokemon will work. I dont mind transferring my 4th gen pkmn's to White 2, so will doing that help me with the dex? Because while playing S/M, all the Pokemon I transferred from the previous Gens were NOT recorded in the pokedex. So is it the same case with Black and White 2? PLS reply ASAP.
    Thanks in advance.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    So I'm almost done with the Unova Dex, and I'm trying to finish the National Dex, so I was wondering if migrating pokemon will work. I dont mind transferring my 4th gen pkmn's to White 2, so will doing that help me with the dex? Because while playing S/M, all the Pokemon I transferred from the previous Gens were NOT recorded in the pokedex. So is it the same case with Black and White 2? PLS reply ASAP.
    Thanks in advance.

Yes, as long as you get the pokemon into your game, it will register into your pokedex. The reason why pokemon transferred to SM don't register in the pokedex is because pokemon outside of those in the Alolan Dex don't have dex entries.

Back