• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    I have a question when will a new update come out fixing the game's bug? and how to connect with someone so we can play co-op ??

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
    Years
  • Redownload it should be fixed now.

Sorry to bother you again.
    This time, I do not get any errors while extracting the .zip file (yay).
    Unfortunately, I cannot start the game anymore at all: executing game.exe causes the following error message:
    Spoiler:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Sorry to bother you again.
    This time, I do not get any errors while extracting the .zip file (yay).
    Unfortunately, I cannot start the game anymore at all: executing game.exe causes the following error message:
    Spoiler:

let's hope this is the last time you gotta download lol
    Redownload the game , you should be good now.
    20min from now - download

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
    Years
  • let's hope this is the last time you gotta download lol
    Redownload the game , you should be good now.
    20min from now - download

Sorry to be bothering you again.
    Yes, the new version can now be properly started, many thanks.
    - The "custom options" you can set are pretty cool, that's a really nice feature for messing around!
    - One thing is that single key presses do not make my character move. I have to keep pressing the arrow button to move my character.
    - Pressing the "F" key does not change the game speed to me. At least not when walking around.
    - This one is not a gamebreaker as long as you do not click it:
    Spoiler:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Sorry to be bothering you again.
    Yes, the new version can now be properly started, many thanks.
    - The "custom options" you can set are pretty cool, that's a really nice feature for messing around!
    - One thing is that single key presses do not make my character move. I have to keep pressing the arrow button to move my character.
    - Pressing the "F" key does not change the game speed to me. At least not when walking around.
    - This one is not a gamebreaker as long as you do not click it:
    Spoiler:

Check the set controles..

Years
  • ---------------------------
    Pokemon Green Remix
    ---------------------------
    Exception: ArgumentError
    EB_SCENE:2744:in `pbEnterPokemonName'
    EB_SCENE:2744:in `pbMain'
    BW_EggHatching:202:in `pbStartScreen'
    BW_EggHatching:214:in `pbHatchAnimation'
    BW_EggHatching:211:in `pbFadeOutInWithMusic'
    PSystem_Utilities:881:in `pbFadeOutIn'
    PSystem_Utilities:881:in `pbFadeOutInWithMusic'
    BW_EggHatching:211:in `pbHatchAnimation'
    BW_EggHatching:232:in `pbHatch'
    BW_EggHatching:259

OK

Happens after deciding whether or not to nickname newly hatched Pokemon from a Pokemon Egg and the bit of music that plays after the Pokemon hatches does not play. Just realized that this would affect my plans to have myself be the OT for many Gen 2+ Pokemon since Kanto only has Gen 1 Pokemon (chose not to randomize Pokemon, especially since I wanted the rival's Eevee).

Last edited:

mecortez

eucortez
    Years
  • Guys, I need help!
    My game is giving a lot problems with lag.
    I've tried using programs to improve performance, disable some functions of my computer to give more ram and space, but nothing solve it.
    I liked so much this game, by far the best pokemon game I've ever seen, i dont wanna give up.. so, please, help!

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2018
    Hoi there! I'm interested in playing the game, but I'm getting a "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file" message. I've double checked the folder's permissions and my user account is there. Tried running as administrator, but I get the same message. Also tried deleting and reinstalling. Any ideas on what I need to do to play?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hoi there! I'm interested in playing the game, but I'm getting a "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file" message. I've double checked the folder's permissions and my user account is there. Tried running as administrator, but I get the same message. Also tried deleting and reinstalling. Any ideas on what I need to do to play?

What windows?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2018
    Is there any way to download an older version? I really want to play this game but my fps is so bad while playing it.

Years
  • Hi! I just dowloaded the game and i choose to randomize the starters and got Mimikyu, but in the battle with the rival his ability didn't worked.

Also, when i go to decide wich attack to use the top screen moves a little to the right every time I do it, am i doing something wrong?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hi! I just dowloaded the game and i choose to randomize the starters and got Mimikyu, but in the battle with the rival his ability didn't worked.

Also, when i go to decide wich attack to use the top screen moves a little to the right every time I do it, am i doing something wrong?
    Gen 7 abilities are still a work in progress. And odd for the 2nd thing...

Back