• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Motionless Midnight & Endless Dawn

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    And Ok I got it now. With how theatrical he is your idea is amazing. And now teh ultimate question! Seeing as I'm short on ideas for characters. Do you want to be one? If so email me with a list of the pokemon you want on your team.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    Sure XD. Now i have a question for you! How do you attach an isp file to a rom. It's driving me nuts. D:

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    nope, it would make me go and attempt to destroy the world tho, :D lol.

Need anymore help?

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Ah I see. No no help is needed at the moment I'm preoccupied with downgrading my psp

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    Right now everything seems to be in planning, Eventually screen shots will come forth. Theres ALOT of content with it comming soon.

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    I'VE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!! THE FIRST GYM IS COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    I have been sent by te one you call "Will." Come to save you from etenal damnation!

Back