• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Motionless Midnight & Endless Dawn

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Pokemon Motionless Twilight & Endless Dusk

Alright. Agumonsavers and I are creating some pokemon hacks. And we need spriters and other people who could help with this game. We encourage you to provide support. In fact we beg of it.

Here's what we got so far

Region: Acrain Islands

Story: You are a young boy who's been living in ALLO TOWN your entire life. One day your Mother tells you that an old friend of your Dad's Prof. Heinrich will be coming to live in your town. He is offering to give you a one 3 pokemon he found in other regions. He gives one of these pokemon to you and to your friend Will. As the adventure progresses you begin to meet new trainers willing to help with your journey. You also begin to uncover the secrets of the Acrain Islands, and discover a very unlikely villian a man believed to be a hero to the people of the ARCAINE ISLANDS. Their goal becomes clear that they are trying to ressurect Grancaius the pokemon that is said to have created the entire region long ago. You soon discover they plan their only way to ressurect GRANCAIUS is to ressurect the two mystic dragons REOKAGE and RAIRORA the pokemon that originally sealed GRANCAIUS away beneath MT. ECLIPSE. (there's more I'm working on it. I know it's vague but still BEAR WITH ME)

Main Legendary: Reokage Type Water/Dragon and Rairora Type Fire/Dragon and Grancaius Type all (yep that's right that's why he's a GOD pokemon)

Other legendaries: Darkrai,Mew,Volcaius,Hurricaius,Arcticaius,Shaymin​

So far that's all we got. We even made our own fakemon for this.

So please be a part of our development team. I promise that in the end it'll be well worth it.

Our Development team: WilliamWolf, AgumonSavers, and Manga15

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Y'know, it's probably important to get a story decided before posting a thread. In fact, it's probably the best if you can do something before posting a thread. Like, do something. Don't just expect people to jump out to help you with your half-finished idea that will probably not ever evolve into a full hack, because you'll get angry with the fact that no one wants to help.

And you know what else? Prove me wrong. Do something on your own. Maybe then you'll get some people willing to join a team for a hack. Right now, this just looks like another empty shell of a hack that will just fade into the back of our minds. Don't make it that.

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    You're right man. I did start doing stuff on my own. I made the sprites for the fakemon, the main characters(such as gym leaders, elite 4 etc) I got the story down now. I just got to add it to my orignal post. I WILL MAKE THIS AN AMAZING HACK!!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    It's interesting, but it seems like every other run of the mill pokemon game. If I were you, I'd change 'Team nightmare' to somthing more creative. Its just very 'In your face were the generic villans'. Why not try renaming the orginization by giving it a more, legiemate front. I.E. No one would expect the regions top producer of Potions to secretly be funding reaserch in ressurecting the ancient pokemon.
    I'm assuming that since this takes place in an Island region that there will be an archapellego, The HM03 surf would be crucial to have earlier on. Also on that note You'd have to set up boundries so a player does not end up facing Lv. 50 pokemon by accidentally surfing to the wrong place.

I'd develop your two mystic dragons some more, Right now they just kind of seem generic. Definitly list a type for them, Describe their essential roles in stopping Grancaius, and try to make them polar opposites of eachother. Also for plot advice, why not make your orginizations True target Grancaius. How about both mystic dragons seald him away, and by reviving them it releases Grancaius? It makes the plot more interesting.

I've been writing stories since I was 3, Storytelling has been in my blood for generations. If you need any help with plot ideas etc i'd be more than glad to give advice. Good luck.

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Dude! That is an amazing idea! Thank you so much! And yes if you'd be willing I'd love it if you'd help me with that story line.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    Sure, I'll help. We can discuss it here, In Pm's or Im's XD. Thanks, lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    Sure i'll help. Honestly the only thing i'm good at is Story development, i'm kinda a noob at everything else, lol.

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    hmmm nice but im supposed to be the main character dude and have manga15 help us

This is true teh main character is based off of your character in the manga. Fine I'll change it

Sure i'll help. Honestly the only thing i'm good at is Story development, i'm kinda a noob at everything else, lol.

It's fine. I'm pretty good at map making and creating fakemon. We really do need your help. So I thank you for accepting the offer to help out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    hey manga15 can help with our manga 2 we already have sum stuff but im sure he can help with like some other stuff 2

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    Sure i'll be mroe than happy to help. Just tell me what you got so far and lets see what we can do XD

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Ty no! Bad! Don't ask people stuff like that!!! Don't impose on the poor guy. He agreed to help with the game I don't think he'll help with everything.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    yes! thx alot man will tell him da story line!!! starting with wat our characters pic and stuff:P

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Sure i'll be mroe than happy to help. Just tell me what you got so far and lets see what we can do XD

Thanks for agreeing to help with that too. I'm sorry for Ty even asking for you to do that. But if you'll do it I'm not going to turn you down

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    yes! thx alot man will tell him da story line!!! starting with wat our characters pic and stuff:P

......Ty your death will be slow and very very painful! And Manga I'll post the manga stuff we made up here soon as I can upload it to my comp. Once again thanks for helping.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    all i said is if he wants to help he can with ur storylin stuff we culd use it right now-_-

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    It's no problem dude, one of my major hobbies is story telling and writing so its more fun than it would be work. I can help with character development thanks to a psyche course i took in grade 10, lol.

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Lucky I'm only in grade 9.

Anyway since Ty won't leave me alone til I post this. This is how the first issue originally went

Ty is up all night thinking about what kind of pokemon he wants. But when he gets to Prof. Matt Heinrich's place Will and Steph are already walking away and Brant(Steph's bro) had already taken one of the pokemon months before Ty and the others were even able to. Worried that all the pokemon are taken Ty bursts into the lab begging Matt for a pokemon. Matt informs him of a pokemon that Ty's father had just sent to be used by Ty. It's a Pesochu(a fakemon we created). Pesochu is an alternate evolved form of Pichu as is Neochu.

Which if you're not following Pichu can turn into Pikachu, Pesochu, or Neochu

And that's all we got -.-

We have all the movie comics stories down. We just never did the stuff in between lol

Last edited:
    Back