• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Galaxy V4

Minecrazy

TrinoxYT
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2020
    Pok?mon Galaxy V4

Hey Guys I am Making my Pokemon Fan Game but If you wanna try it out goto the link below and comment what you think about it,

Pre-Story:
    So your player is a young boy/girl, starting out as a pok?mon trainer but he/she obviously needs to go to the professor for the pok?mon. Also he/she only lives alone. Also his/her Rival is a bully and keeps calling him/her a nerd. He/she wants a Pok?mon to show him who's boss.

Features:
    2 fakemons so far.
    A pickaxe to break rocks and you get it after first gym..
    New Region.
    3 towns available.
    National Park,
    Updated the Prof. Jon's Sprite
    Can walk with a pok?mon by your side(If you have already saved the game from V1 to V2 then go back to Prof. Jon's Lab and talk to him to get the pok?mon by your side)
    1 new gym.
    Daylight Cycle fixed.
    Pok?gear and Running Shoes(You have to reset your save data to get them because the Professor's Aide isn't in the Pokemon Center when the game updates)
    Game Name Changed to Pokemon Galaxy
    New Title Screen.

Description:
    You start out your journey in the Galaxyston Region. Game ends at Kilijingbong Town for now.

Info:
    Type:RMXP
    Language:English
    Creator:Galaxy Games.

Screenshots:

Download here:

If it says that it's virused don't worry it isnt because it is made with RPG Maker XP and you can trust RMXP.

Please Enjoy Guys

Thank You

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2023
    hmm im too scared to download because well theres no info and i don't want to possibly download a virus or something else im not saying that your game has that type of thing but never hurts to be cautious if there was info also including screenshots and all the other information that fan games usually have then maybe but right now it seems to risky :/

Last edited:

Minecrazy

TrinoxYT
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2020
    Thanks a lot :) Keeping my promise and downloading it now :) Your game sounds interesting.
    Thanks have fun and tell me how it is, OK?

Thanks a lot :) Keeping my promise and downloading it now :) Your game sounds interesting.
    I also am downloading it cos the original file is on my usb drive but my big brother has it. :smile:

hmm im too scared to download because well theres no info and i don't want to possibly download a virus or something else im not saying that your game has that type of thing but never hurts to be cautious if there was info also including screenshots and all the other information that fan games usually have then maybe but right now it seems to risky :/
    Don't worry I put the info on. and the extra details

Can Anyone see the screenshots because I can't.

Guys It's glitched when you finish beating Rival Steve so lemme fix then you can play again.

Guys I have fixed it so I will be replacing the link with the new one when it is done extracting and uploading

ookamishadows you can get the fixed one from the link

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    If you have multiple things you want to say in a very short period of time, please send only one message, and edit that instead.

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
    Years
  • Thanks have fun and tell me how it is, OK?

I also am downloading it cos the original file is on my usb drive but my big brother has it. :smile:

Don't worry I put the info on. and the extra details

Can Anyone see the screenshots because I can't.

Guys It's glitched when you finish beating Rival Steve so lemme fix then you can play again.

Guys I have fixed it so I will be replacing the link with the new one when it is done extracting and uploading

ookamishadows you can get the fixed one from the link

Thanks man!

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
    Years
  • Okay so I played your game as promised and must say I liked it. I enjoyed the Pickaxe pokemon, it is hilarious, I did not expect that and I hope you keep it in the game, It is kinda funny and refreshing. I also liked the mystery gift.

Things to take note off:
    * Change Professor Jon's look... he looks a bit 'oaky' if you catch my meaning.
    * Populate the two towns a little more. The first town has a huge open space... put another house or a park or even a dam there, the second town maybe an npc or two... Your game is already fun so I am sure you already have it planned
    * Okay, I played your game and it is night here and it was night in your game but suddenly, just after Pollington Town, the route turned day... Just thought I'd warn you about this day/night bug.

I look forward to play more of your game, especially to see what my Pickaxe pokemon is going to get up to. Keep up the good work!!!!!

Minecrazy

TrinoxYT
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2020
    Okay so I played your game as promised and must say I liked it. I enjoyed the Pickaxe pokemon, it is hilarious, I did not expect that and I hope you keep it in the game, It is kinda funny and refreshing. I also liked the mystery gift.

Things to take note off:
    * Change Professor Jon's look... he looks a bit 'oaky' if you catch my meaning.
    * Populate the two towns a little more. The first town has a huge open space... put another house or a park or even a dam there, the second town maybe an npc or two... Your game is already fun so I am sure you already have it planned
    * Okay, I played your game and it is night here and it was night in your game but suddenly, just after Pollington Town, the route turned day... Just thought I'd warn you about this day/night bug.

I look forward to play more of your game, especially to see what my Pickaxe pokemon is going to get up to. Keep up the good work!!!!!
    thx, I will Fix all of those and Also I will add a National Park as well as NPCs

Last edited:
    Back