• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Fluorite Version (Beta 1 Released!)

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
A few people (my friends roasted me) have expressed dissatisfaction with the starter. What do you guys think? Should I keep Aipom as the starter?
I'm thinking about either keeping Aipom or the regular gen 3 starters.

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
A few people (my friends roasted me) have expressed dissatisfaction with the starter. What do you guys think? Should I keep Aipom as the starter?
I'm thinking about either keeping Aipom or the regular gen 3 starters.

never had a problem with that. As i usually don't try new pokemon and keep my starteer with me , it's good that i am being forced an aipom on me.

Trainer 766

Excuse me, but why did you make Aipom the starter? I found Gligar and Sneasel way more interesting.

Probably because all three of them are introduced in Gen 2 as only a single evolution line Pokemon and can later be evolved in Gen 4 to be super useful. They will make good choices of starter Pokemon, I say.

GreatFlameFTW

Kamehameha!
Years
Let Aipom be the starter. It is the strongest guy for my Team. It was overpowered during the 1st GYM battle. So Aipom should be the starter.
Why not make the other Pokemon give away at some points in the game?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Probably because all three of them are introduced in Gen 2 as only a single evolution line Pokemon and can later be evolved in Gen 4 to be super useful. They will make good choices of starter Pokemon, I say.
He made Aipom THE starter, as in the only starter. And the Gligar and Sneasel are more useful than the Aipom line. Although I guess the Aipom line could be useful as an HM slave with Pickup.

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
I don't know why it took me so much time , but I am done with the game(maybe I backed after i caught ralts and psyduck and was in fear of grinding.)
Well, I ended up grinding my pokemon to level 22 just to know I can't get ahead.
The pokemon in grass are perfect as i wanted something weak and new so I am really fine with anything that I haven't tried.
No objection with the game, It's good indeed.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
After the awesome presentationi kinda was expecting this hack to be mind blowing but im sorry to say the graphic quality and detail are not the best and the intro still the normal emerald wen i started playing i was not sure if the game was even patched

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
This hack should continue. The story is very hopeful and it's too bad to play a good game unfinished.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
Is there a new beta to this game I have the one where it ends after we get out of the cave?

Back