• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
Delcatty is a Gen 3 evolution line and Espeon and Butterfree share the Psychic type in this mod, so can I please have a reroll for Delcatty and Espeon?

Oh. Sure. I thought it read as later gen Pokemon. My mistake. Instead of those two, you get:
Typhlosion
Mamoswine
Good luck. And sorry for the mix up.

Zero-G

on the fly
Years
Oh. Sure. I thought it read as later gen Pokemon. My mistake. Instead of those two, you get:
Typhlosion
Mamoswine
Good luck. And sorry for the mix up.

I can't use either actually. Both share Ground typing with Golem, which I don't want.

Sorry for being this nitpicky, and I should've been clearer with the explanation beforehand. Only pokemon from the first 251 which have an evolution added in a later gen (Lickilicky, Mamoswine, Yanmega, to name examples) have those added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back