• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon game

Years
  • Pokemon Crystal. I love Johto so much, and Crystal did a great job improving upon Gold and Silver. I love everything about Crystal, especially the first time sprite animations.

Last edited:

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Soul Silver is my favourite game due to the large amount of post-game content, and also because I liked the main storyline. My favourite spin-off game is Explorers of Sky, due to pretty much the same reasons as with Soul Silver.

Years
  • Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Yes, the Hoenn remake without your precious Battle Frontier. :>

Black and White is a close second.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2019
    Crystal, so nostalgic, a whole extra region, great Pokemon introduced, love the architecture of the Johto region as well.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • Pokemon Yellow.

Reason: Because it was the only game where it was sometimes hard to finish, and because the Original Team Rocket Jesse , James and meowth were there.

Years
  • I am more into Pokemon Black and White, that's all. Although i do also like other older Pokemon games like Emerald and HeartGold and SoulSilver too.

Back