• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Find My Pair!

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
  • Hi everyone,

It is funny to say this, but I have just noticed something regarding the "pairing" thread where individuals pair themselves to their loved ones, close friends or their partner in crime, I found it quite interesting though...
    Yet thinking about it, Who would I ask to be paired with? Looking back I log into the forums occasionally during the last couple years I barely know few members, so I got the idea of joining a thread where members whom seek pairing to be found, end up surprised there is none, and here I am alone without a pair c;
    Therefore, if there is such a thread please post it below, or if there is any, what about creating one, so forever loners (Like me can find a pair, albeit just for show LOL).

Have a great day!

Back