• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA What the heck, I could use some human interaction

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Might as well go with the trend. Ask me questions. I'll answer if I am comfortable doing so. Answers may be weird because I'm weird. Go. :15:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • What's your favorite movie?
    I'd say a tie between both Guardians of the Galaxy films and Airplane. Not only were those movies good, I have special memories of going to see them in theaters (the latter being at a theater that made a habit of sometimes showing classic movies) with my dad.

Why do you think that you're weird?

I mostly said that to lighten the mood ^_^" But it is true that I'm very socially awkward, and I'm not sure how noticeable it is in my posts here.

Years
  • Do you ever 100% an game that is really hard?
    What are some things you despise about the moba genre?
    How is your life going?
    What languages do you speak?
    What is your least favorite 3d game?
    If you could exactly turn around and spin like a bird, what would turn around to?
    What made you despise racism?
    Do you like memes?
    What is your favorite food?
    Do you have an favorite color?
    What is the shortest question you ever asked?
    Do you know, play, like, or ever heard of team fortress 2?
    How could you escape of prision in 3 seconds?
    What is your oldest comment ever?
    Do you like pc gaming?
    What some games run well in your pc and what are some games that doens't run well in your pc?
    What is the most oldest game you still like and enjoy it?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Do you ever 100% an game that is really hard?
    No, I don't really play video games besides Pokemon.
    What are some things you despise about the moba genre?
    I'm not familiar enough with it to form an opinion.
    How is your life going?
    I suffer from depression, and it's really bad; but it's caused by brain chemistry, not by any concretely terrible circumstances in my life - so, mixed.
    What languages do you speak?
    Just English :(
    What is your least favorite 3d game?
    Pokemon Z - 0/10 literally unplayable.
    If you could exactly turn around and spin like a bird, what would turn around to?
    I'm sorry, I don't understand the wording of this question. ^_^"
    What made you despise racism?
    I just...always thought of that as a given? This is a rather strange question.
    Do you like memes?
    Somewhat, yes. :D
    What is your favorite food?
    Cheese pizza.
    Do you have an favorite color?
    Purple!
    What is the shortest question you ever asked?
    Probably "what?" It's a common question, and is only one word. Although, we could be more lenient and go for "huh?" which is just a sound.
    Do you know, play, like, or ever heard of team fortress 2?
    I've vaguely heard of it, don't really have plans to play it. Returning to the "do you like memes" question, I mainly just remember it for "nope.avi". :D
    How could you escape of prision in 3 seconds?
    Collapse to the ground sobbing as dramatically as possible, in hopes that someone will let me out. :cry:
    What is your oldest comment ever?
    My introduction post in the Meet & Greet section. (I'm assuming you mean on this site...)
    Do you like pc gaming?
    No, I don't find myself moved to do it.
    What some games run well in your pc and what are some games that doens't run well in your pc?
    See above.
    What is the most oldest game you still like and enjoy it?
    Uh...the original Pokemon Ranger? :D When I was younger I had a joystick-thing that plugged into the TV and let me play very old games like Pacman and Digdug, but it doesn't work anymore :(

Years
  • The "If you could exactly turn around and spin like a bird, what would you turn around to" is a joke question, just made this question to you ask in a long future...

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • @Kai Ai, literally just cheese ^_^" It used to be pepperoni, but I haven't been eating meat lately. I'm a picky eater...>.<

@strangerhypno, yeah :D What's interesting is that I used to live in Texas before I moved up here! The place I live in Ohio has a lot more places to go than the relatively small city where I lived in Texas, so that's nice...although I still have trouble with the cold. XD

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • You use to live in Texas? What do you think about TX? I dislike it.

I can see why that may be; but personally, my life in TX wasn't noticeably different than my life in OH - I've always been rather isolated from the world around me. ^_^"

Back