• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction: VladXana/VladsierTodd

Vladxana

Lurker since 2015, Finally doing something worthwh
Years
  • Hello PC.

Well, I have no idea what to say, but I have been a lurker since I joined back in the summer of 2015 [Yes, I have been lurking for a whole year before posting ANYTHING]. I am an aspiring game designer, programmer, and Pokemon ROM hacker that is working on a degree in Cyber Security.

Computers and programming are my life, and Pokemon was my childhood (and early adulthood: I was born shortly before the anime first aired, so my first memories are watching the Indigo League episodes). So I am combining both of my loves into one form, and hopefully I will be able to finally finish a project :D

Thanks for having this site, and I will likely be much more active now that I have made myself apparent that I exist ^^

Best wishes to all, and I will hopefully see you all soon

-VladXana

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Ooh you lurked for a while too eh? That's how I was after joining, even if I posted around a bit I didn't do much besides lurk for about a year after that. x'D Hehe, welcome to PC, VladXana~! Best of luck on your ROM hack btw. ^ ^ Who's your favourite Pokémon and what was your first game? =o I started out with Red (Charmander was my starter), heh—my favourite Pokémon's Magearna, though. She's so pretty. <3

Hope you have a great time! Definitely poke a staff member if you have any troubles, none of them bite. :] See you around sometime!

Vladxana

Years
  • I know the reply is like a year and a half late, but My fave pokemon is by far Gallade, My first game I played was actually Blue, and I picked Bulbasaur every time (Unbeknownst to me that when I got into speedrunning I would never pick another starter again in that game XD) but I also love the design of Mega Gallade and Darkrai both, they just have that air of power to them that just draws me in. And can do, I have been compiling knowledge since I joined and I have been doing test after test with almost every base I can get my hands on, and I think I have found one I like, and I already have the story and the premise set, so I just have to get off my ass and make things work haha. But if I run into snags, I will definitely poke around to get the help I need ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I know the reply is like a year and a half late, but My fave pokemon is by far Gallade, My first game I played was actually Blue, and I picked Bulbasaur every time (Unbeknownst to me that when I got into speedrunning I would never pick another starter again in that game XD) but I also love the design of Mega Gallade and Darkrai both, they just have that air of power to them that just draws me in. And can do, I have been compiling knowledge since I joined and I have been doing test after test with almost every base I can get my hands on, and I think I have found one I like, and I already have the story and the premise set, so I just have to get off my ass and make things work haha. But if I run into snags, I will definitely poke around to get the help I need ^^
    Better late than never XD

Best of luck with your hack!

Last edited:

Vladxana

Years
  • Better late than never XD

Best of luck with your hack!

Thank you ^^ Just having trouble configuring one of my PGE INI's to work with the 1460 rombase :/ About to PM the creator to see if there is a fix

Back