• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who Mafia (GAME OVER)

Years
I was thinking of convincing EC to kill killua at end of day since he missed two votes and pretty much inactive. That meant we had won it last day phase ( me & Johnny) but Bard did help a little so...xD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years

tumblr_inline_ohuyqfGBfz1siln5h_540.jpg

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I would like to take this chance to thank everyone for playing, and then admit I made a mistake during night one.

Gimmepie asked to investigate Rabinov, and me, being the new game host that I was/am, sent the results of that investigation to him immediately instead of waiting to see who the Alliance, Johnny especially, decided to role block. They, of course, decided on gimmepie. At the end of the day, I'm not sure it mattered much.

I do, however, apologize, and am going to ban myself from creating any further games for at least 4 months as a result of this transgression.

Back