• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Blazing Emerald Version

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Thank you!!

Spoiler:

Oh that's actually a mistake then! That's my bad I must have repointed the move incorrectly haha. I will fix this ASAP thank you for letting me know

Kr7y9Vz.png
UCtka8W.png
9nGVKxj.png

Ok, fixed it! Electroburst will be using the proper animation next patch

Last edited:
Years
Oh that's actually a mistake then! That's my bad I must have repointed the move incorrectly haha. I will fix this ASAP thank you for letting me know

Kr7y9Vz.png
UCtka8W.png
9nGVKxj.png

Ok, fixed it! Electroburst will be using the proper animation next patch

I actually suspected something like that, but I was not completely sure... thanks to you!!

Years
I've just seen that Dream Balls are given away at Sootpolis market for free...
What is their purpose there?

Last edited:
Years
Oh, all right! Thanks for the great efforts you are putting on this hack!!

Just two other considerations:
1) I reached the final "threasure room" in Crater Crag and beat the final trainer... inside the final room, however, there are two red item balls and one gold ball which cannot be picked up... is this intended/unfinished or is it a bug?
Spoiler:

2) After getting the National Dex, I think something that could make this hack very polished could be a reorganization of the dex: now, for example, there's Shaymin just in the middle of normal pokémon, while legendaries normally are put at the end of their generation's pokédex, and Shink/Luxio are in one point of the dex while Luxray is completely in another point... For instance, seeing the "Magic Egg" at the very end or very beginning (maybe also #000 if possibile?) of the dex could highlight its nature as something special. Don't really know how difficult this could, eventually, be to do, though...

Again, these come just from my personal gaming experience with this hack! Thanks again for the effort you are putting into it!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Oh, all right! Thanks for the great efforts you are putting on this hack!!

Just two other considerations:
1) I reached the final "threasure room" in Crater Crag and beat the final trainer... inside the final room, however, there are two red item balls and one gold ball which cannot be picked up... is this intended/unfinished or is it a bug?
Spoiler:

2) After getting the National Dex, I think something that could make this hack very polished could be a reorganization of the dex: now, for example, there's Shaymin just in the middle of normal pokémon, while legendaries normally are put at the end of their generation's pokédex, and Shink/Luxio are in one point of the dex while Luxray is completely in another point... For instance, seeing the "Magic Egg" at the very end or very beginning (maybe also #000 if possibile?) of the dex could highlight its nature as something special. Don't really know how difficult this could, eventually, be to do, though...

Again, these come just from my personal gaming experience with this hack! Thanks again for the effort you are putting into it!

I plan to refine the Dex in a later version where I will rearrange pokemon in a way that makes more sense. I will also have the player start with the national dex once this has been done! And yes the balls that cannot be picked up in there are the result of a bug. I have a patch coming out soon with new content (including Rhyperior :D), bugfixes, and some more polish!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Thank you! Since there is an event that allows you to get one shiny of your choice I decided to change the shiny colors of starters, pseudo-legendaries, and newly added Pokemon to make them more interesting. You can see all of them here! https://sites.google.com/view/blazingemerald/pokémon?authuser=0

omo, that's great! especially for those pokemons whose shiny version are less desirable, btw are you planning to add roserade? I kinda used my shiny chance on a roselia lol and it's actually one of my faves too.

also any chance that tail glow will be updated to do a +3 buff instead of a +2?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
omo, that's great! especially for those pokemons whose shiny version are less desirable, btw are you planning to add roserade? I kinda used my shiny chance on a roselia lol and it's actually one of my faves too.

also any chance that tail glow will be updated to do a +3 buff instead of a +2?

Roserade is in the game currently! If I can get updated move effects I will gladly do it. Unfortunately a +3 stat boost is not in the code so it is a bit complex to add

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Roserade is in the game currently! If I can get updated move effects I will gladly do it. Unfortunately a +3 stat boost is not in the code so it is a bit complex to add

Oh really? MY ROSELIA IS AT LEVEL 42 AND IT HASNT EVOLVED YEEET??? lemme check if im using an old version, but afaik im using the latest one

welp might not use the manaphy i got from the trader, i just wanted to feel what a +3 does XD
Edit: yep, im using patch 1.0.4

Last edited:
Years
I plan to refine the Dex in a later version where I will rearrange pokemon in a way that makes more sense. I will also have the player start with the national dex once this has been done! And yes the balls that cannot be picked up in there are the result of a bug. I have a patch coming out soon with new content (including Rhyperior :D), bugfixes, and some more polish!

So, looking forward for the next Blazing Emerald versions!!

By the way, Roserade is not mentioned (nor is Budew?) on your website: how can Roselia evolve here? In generation IV pokémon games it evolves through shiny stone, but this item was not available in 3rd-gen games and it is not mentioned either in your website as new or changed item!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
Hey man, I really loved your room, so good, best hack room i've played so far.

Only thing i have to say is,

I think that implementing mega evo is going to disbalance the game, the same way puting fairy types on it would, unless you implement some drawback (IMO).

Ps.: how do i evolve leafeon kk

Ps².: can i use pokemonrandomizer on it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Hey man, I really loved your room, so good, best hack room i've played so far.

Only thing i have to say is,

I think that implementing mega evo is going to disbalance the game, the same way puting fairy types on it would, unless you implement some drawback (IMO).

Ps.: how do i evolve leafeon kk

Ps².: can i use pokemonrandomizer on it?

Yeah I currently don't have any plans to do Megas or Fairy type as I have put a lot of effort into keeping everything balanced. I'm glad you're enjoying the hack :D Leafeon can be evolved with a Leaf Stone on Eevee and yes you can randomize the game! I use the Universal Randomizer and it has always worked properly so I would recommend that one for sure.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
Thanks for the quickly answer.

So, i notice something, maybe its nothing and it have more to do with my cellphone. The room runs just fine on my pc, but when i play it on myboy ( for android) it runs very lag with many frameskips, i have tryied every configuration on myboy app, and with another cellphone as well. Also, regular pokemon emerald runs just fine on the cellphones i tested (motog4 and motog5play).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
If you are using the MyBoy emulator it is known that this emulator does have framerate issues with expanded roms when going above 2x speed up

Oh, i just saw this kk, i gues thats the answer. sad, wanna play it on the go.

Zero-G

on the fly
Years
Okay, before I say anything else.

Shiny Salamence with the Zard X color scheme has got to be the most aesthetically pleasing thing I've seen all week. Seriously, it feels so right to me, as if that's how it always should have been.
Probably the best shiny ever, besides Greninja (go ahead, hate me, but Black Greninja is flavorful as everything, and for that I love it).

Alright, now let me tell you that I'm definitely going to give this a try, but I want to ask a few things beforehand that weren't mentioned on your site (or maybe I didn't find them).

-since Roselia evolves into Roserade... does Budew exist (and to go along, the other later-gen babies, like Mantyke and Chingling)? If yes, how do you access them? Simply breeding w/ the adjacent item?

-Mamoswine (and by extension Yanmega) are not mentioned either, so are these two available, and if yes, is it the regular method of lvling up while knowing Ancient Power?

-Did the Cleffa line really have to become Dark? I get why you wouldn't want to add Fairy, but... haven't there been other choices? This is just me nitpicking but I really don't see Clefairy a Dark type. At all.
I would've suggested it to be Psychic (make it an 'ancestor' of Beheeyem and the trope that most pokemon who are thought to come from outer space are Psychic-type) or even a Rock/X duotype to go with its conjunction to meteorites. (Rock/Ice would be fun here, despite the abysmal defensive typing).

I'm probably going to enjoy this game a lot, but the one thing I'll really be missing is losing the way Altered Emerald is treating HMs (making Nature Power act as a substitute for all HMs except Fly and Flash). Of course, that's not as much of a hassle as I make it, but I'm going to miss the brokenness of Lotad learning every HM except Fly, Slightly.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Okay, before I say anything else.

Shiny Salamence with the Zard X color scheme has got to be the most aesthetically pleasing thing I've seen all week. Seriously, it feels so right to me, as if that's how it always should have been.
Probably the best shiny ever, besides Greninja (go ahead, hate me, but Black Greninja is flavorful as everything, and for that I love it).

Alright, now let me tell you that I'm definitely going to give this a try, but I want to ask a few things beforehand that weren't mentioned on your site (or maybe I didn't find them).

-since Roselia evolves into Roserade... does Budew exist (and to go along, the other later-gen babies, like Mantyke and Chingling)? If yes, how do you access them? Simply breeding w/ the adjacent item?

-Mamoswine (and by extension Yanmega) are not mentioned either, so are these two available, and if yes, is it the regular method of lvling up while knowing Ancient Power?

-Did the Cleffa line really have to become Dark? I get why you wouldn't want to add Fairy, but... haven't there been other choices? This is just me nitpicking but I really don't see Clefairy a Dark type. At all.
I would've suggested it to be Psychic (make it an 'ancestor' of Beheeyem and the trope that most pokemon who are thought to come from outer space are Psychic-type) or even a Rock/X duotype to go with its conjunction to meteorites. (Rock/Ice would be fun here, despite the abysmal defensive typing).

I'm probably going to enjoy this game a lot, but the one thing I'll really be missing is losing the way Altered Emerald is treating HMs (making Nature Power act as a substitute for all HMs except Fly and Flash). Of course, that's not as much of a hassle as I make it, but I'm going to miss the brokenness of Lotad learning every HM except Fly, Slightly.

The babies are not in, just the new evos. I have an update coming soon that will feature Mamoswine, Magnezone, and Froslass among other neat things.

As for Clefairy line being dark type... it was a bit of a personal thing and a reference to Gengar being Clefable's shadow. I felt there were limited choices for Dark types and I liked the irony of the cute fairy being dark.

I really love this Nature Power HM concept in Altered Emerald and if I can find a way to get it into my game I will certainly do it. That's such a cool idea but I have no clue how the creator pulled it off.

I hope you'll enjoy the game :D I will continue to update it and make it as enjoyable as possible!

Zero-G

on the fly
Years
Good to know. I think I'll be holding off on starting until the new update then to make sure everything is working as is.

Well if it's a personal thing in regards to Clefairy then I'm not going to complain. You have reasons which is all well and I'm going to deal with it. Just gave my own .02c.

I'd love to help you get this concept in, but unfortunately I'm not a coder, I'm just a hack enthusiast lol.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 11, 2019
it wont work on visual boy advanced

good rom hack though
i played it on my phone

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 3, 2018
May i know how Eevee evolve to Espeon in this Blazing Emerald version?
Is it follow the tradisional style, max happiness and lvl up on day time?

Back