• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Blazing Emerald Version

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 28, 2018
I'm playing it and it's pretty awesome! But there's a problem at least in my emulator, i don't know if this is the right place to say it but, in mGBA the RTC it's just stuck in night time but when i tested the rom in VBA-M the RTC works perfectly fine, is there a way to fix this problem? For example, in Pok?mon Adventure Red there's a patch that solves this problem for mGBA specifically for that rom, anyways great work :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
This hack seems amazing but it seems to miss out on a few features fairy type is now a days a must and mega evolution in battle would defenly send this hack to the next level and maybe a hand full of new pokemon like rockruff etc but great work amazing.

I've chosen to omit Fairy type on the grounds that it does not fit in properly as a type in gen 3 IMO. Though I have added in some later generation moves, In vanilla Emerald the Fairy type would change the typing of 0 attacking moves and only a small handful of Pokemon. Fairy type was added in as a balancing mechanic for many Pokemon and moves that were added in gens 5 and 6 and I feel without all of those things present it actually creates a lot of balance issues and becomes a very overpowered and poorly distributed type. Mega Evolution is also a very cool concept that I'm open to exploring though! I am glad you are liking the hack :D

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Is it normal for Trainers' Pokemon to be shiny? I was fighting Team Aqua in the Weather Institute and the grunt sends out a shiny Poochyena

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Is it normal for Trainers' Pokemon to be shiny? I was fighting Team Aqua in the Weather Institute and the grunt sends out a shiny Poochyena

The shiny odds match the later gens shiny odds of 1/4096. It's possible a side effect of this change is enemy trainers also having a chance to have shiny pokemon. I think that's pretty cool though

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
Is it possible to remove the 510 EV limit on both player and NPC teams? I hate keeping track of the growth system. I know it would take some ASM skills, but something like this was done on MindCrystal, it took away so much guess work and stress. And it?s fun having all Pok?mon teach their full BST potential.

Decagram

Pokèmon Adventures Special is the best
Years
The use of shockwave makes your game to crash or is it just me that's having this problem.

Years
I'm actually playing with "My Boy!" emulator on Android 7 and Shockwave is not causing any problem (tested both with a wild pokemon and in a trainer battle).
I noticed that Treecko learns Pursuit as part of its normal moveset, but it is incompatible with TM08 Pursuit. Is this a bug?

Oh, just out of curiosity:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
I'm actually playing with "My Boy!" emulator on Android 7 and Shockwave is not causing any problem (tested both with a wild pokemon and in a trainer battle).
I noticed that Treecko learns Pursuit as part of its normal moveset, but it is incompatible with TM08 Pursuit. Is this a bug?

Oh, just out of curiosity:
Spoiler:

Yes, I did not realize Treecko learned Pursuit naturally so I will update the tms for it. Thank you for telling me!

Also,
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
The use of shockwave makes your game to crash or is it just me that's having this problem.

I have never had a report of this so I think it might be something on your end. I tested on GBA4IOS and VBA just now and shockwave is working normally.

Years
Yes, I did not realize Treecko learned Pursuit naturally so I will update the tms for it. Thank you for telling me!

Also,
Spoiler:

Thanks to you for the information and for your efforts on this hack, that I'm liking a lot! If I find any oddity, I will report it here.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I've noticed that Electroburst seems to never reduce the foe's accuracy, even though it is stated that sometimes it can do so.. Am I particularly unlucky or is it a bug? Its animation in battle seems a bit out of place too, having little to do with electricity... don't know, however, how easy it could be to replace the battle animation!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
I've noticed that Electroburst seems to never reduce the foe's accuracy, even though it is stated that sometimes it can do so.. Am I particularly unlucky or is it a bug? Its animation in battle seems a bit out of place too, having little to do with electricity... don't know, however, how easy it could be to replace the battle animation!

I will double check to make sure it's lowering accuracy properly. As for the animation, I'm pretty happy with it. It's the discharge animation ripped from DizzyEggs upgraded Battle Engine

Years
I will double check to make sure it's lowering accuracy properly. As for the animation, I'm pretty happy with it. It's the discharge animation ripped from DizzyEggs upgraded Battle Engine

Thank you!!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back