• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mixed Up Kanto Hack

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
  • I have been thinking about a "simple" Kanto hack using pokeemerald to be made someday... It's quite similar to FRLG but with the following changes:

• Pre-League storyline would be similar to FRLG and LGPE...
    • Using HGSS tileset, with a few mix of some FRLG and RSE tiles...
    • Most areas/maps in Kanto looks the same as HGSS, except for a few which will be similar to that of FRLG such as Cinnabar Island, Saffron City, among others...
    • Route 26-28 and the Pokémon Stadium exists in Kanto... GO Park and Pal Park can also be accessed inside Kanto Safari Zone for a select species such as Alola Forms or Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos species...
    • No Sevii Islands, instead there will be HGSS Johto and ORAS + E (removed places such as Marine and Terra Cave) Hoenn for Post-League quests...
    • SS Anne, SS Aqua and SS Tidal have their own routes... Magnet Train in Kanto-Johto and Cable Car in Hoenn exist...
    • All species and form/es available at the time of release will be encoded to the game but not all will be available in-game (unless an external storage similar to Bank would be invented by that time)...
    • Play as Chase or Elaine, instead of Red or Green...
    • Rival would be Trace, instead of Blue...
    • Indigo League consists of HGSS Kanto Gym Leaders (minus Blue, plus Giovanni), Kanto E4 (except Bruno and Lance; who replaces them will be a surprise) and Champion Trace...
    • Johto and Hoenn League can be challenged... Johto E4 and Champion can be challenged inside the Global Terminal in Goldenrod...
    • Red would be in Mt. Silver, Green would be in Cerulean Cave, Blue would be in Viridian Gym Post-League... Johto and Hoenn players and rivals would also appear...
    • Players, rivals, gym leaders, trial captains, kahunas, E4s and Champions from Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola (and others from Gen. 8 onwards) can be fought in a Tournament in Pokémon Stadium after beating Indigo, Johto and Hoenn League...
    • Hoenn Pokémon Contests, Johto and Hoenn Battle Frontier, and possible Hoenn Battle Maison are available...
    • A surprise all-maxed exceptional AI (hax) final battle (not Red nor Cynthia) can be unlocked meeting some requirements...
    • There will be more features to come such as Mega Evolutions, among others...
    Surely, I'll be needing a team someday to assist me which consists of pokeemerald, ASM coders, scripters, spriters, among others...

I would like to hear your comments and suggestions for the time being... Take note that it won't be started anytime soon (not in the next 3-4 years)...

Back