• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    So, hey, everyone.

I'm actually a very long-standing fan of the Pokemon games. I grew up with the original anime (middle school) but have long since grown out of that.

However, I absolutely love competitive Pokemon battling and meeting new friends who share that same passion and would be up to it sometimes.
    I don't use sites like Smogon and try not to copy sets, as I believe any Pokemon can be good if used creatively, and I like testing my own mettle against that of others more so than simply 'winning'.

I skipped all of Sun and Moon, despite having played literally every other main game since generation 1, but I am very pumped for the upcoming Switch game.

One of my favorite Pokemon I have, battle-wise is my Whimsicott and I've always had a soft spot for the Jigglypuff, outside of battling. But my avatar is the cutest thing I've ever seen and I had to have it. Wiggly... close enough.

I suppose I could be a guy in touch with his feminine side, haha.

I'd love to chat with the rest of you sometime and even battle, if you'll have me.
    And if you know what my screen-name is from, hit me up already, haha. We have something to go on!

Glad to be here! I am super impressed by the level of customization on this forum, which is exciting, but overwhelming all at once too. Hopefully I'll figure out how it all works.

So, no one wants to welcome me?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • you said Whimsicott so you're automatically awesome in my book. One of the best Pok?mon (b' ')b The prospect of a Switch game is absolutely exciting too and would most certainly prompt me to actually get one haha. That or Animal Crossing...

Welcome to the forum! It's lovely having you <3

Reactions: She
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    you said Whimsicott so you're automatically awesome in my book. One of the best Pok?mon (b' ')b The prospect of a Switch game is absolutely exciting too and would most certainly prompt me to actually get one haha. That or Animal Crossing...

Welcome to the forum! It's lovely having you <3

The Switch is way more worth it than just Pokemon, even now! I say find one on Ebay that is like new for way less. I found mine for 280 and it's probably the best console I have because of its capabilities and usefulness.

And I'm going to email you later on for the Whimsicott comment! :P

Thanks for the welcome, guys (or gals).

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    heyyyy and welcome <3
    I do agree with the cuteness of your avatar xD Anyway, enjoy your time and have a great day!

Back