• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Revolution

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2012
    I was inspired by donavannj's text based card set and decided to make a batch of my own and since I'm a huge fan of Trainer's Pokemon Cards, I decided to make 'em. I do hope there will be more Trainer's Pokemon cards in the future. So without further ado I give you batch 1:

Gym Revolution

Brock Set:

Brock's Steelix
    Type: Steel
    HP: 120
    Weakness: x2 Fighting
    Resistance: - 20 Psychic
    Retreat Cost: 4
    Poke-Body: Hyper Metal Alloy – Any damage done to Brock's Steelix is reduced by 30 (After applying Weakness and Resistance).
    (3 Fighting) Megaton Crash [80]
    - Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 damage more, if tails put 1 damage counter on Brock's Steelix.

Brock's Marshtomp
    Type: Water
    HP: 90
    Weakness: x2 Lightning
    Resistance: N/A
    Retreat Cost: 1
    ( 1 Fighting 1 Colorless) Dig [30]
    - Switch Brock's Mudkip with one of your Benched Pokemon.
    (3 Fighting) Bide [20x]
    - This attack does 20 damage times the number of damage counters on Brack's Marshtomp.

Brock's Chansey
    Type: Normal
    HP: 200
    Retreat Cost: 2
    (2 Normal) Emergency Healing
    - Remove 2 damage counters from all your Benched Pokemon.
    (3 Normal) Hard Boiled Eggs [40x]
    - Flip 4 coins. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads.

Brock's Research
    Trainer – Supporter
    - You may move 4 damage counters from your Active Pokemon to one of your Benched Pokemon.

Misty Set:
    Misty's Politoed
    HP: 70
    Poke-Power: Raindance – Once per turn (before you attack) you may flip a coin. If heads, water type attacks does 30 more damage. This power can't be used if Misty's Politoed is affected by a Special Condition.
    (1 Water 1 Colorless) Frog Song [20]
    - Flip a coin, if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

Misty's Golduck
    (1 Water) Scald [20+]
    - This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more if the Defending Pokemon already has damage counters on it.
    (2 Water 2 Colorless) Hydro Force [60]
    - Discard 2 energy cards from the Defending Pokemon.

Lt. Surge Set:
    Lt. Surge's Raichu
    Type: Lightning
    HP: 100
    (1 Lightning) Lightning March [20]
    - The Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.
    (2 Lightning 1 Colorless) Electrocution [60]
    - This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance.)

Lt. Surge's Magnezone
    Type: Lightning
    HP: 110
    Resistance: - 20
    Retreat Cost: 3
    Poke Power: Electric Mapping – Once per turn (before you attack) you may search your deck for a Trainer Card or Supporter Card, reveal it and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards. This power can't be used if Lt. Surge's Magnezone is affected by a Special Condition.
    (3 Lightning) Zap Bombing
    - This attack does 80 damage to one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance). Discard 1 Lightning energy card attached to Lt. Surge's Magnezone.

Erika Set:
    Erika's Bellossom
    Type: Grass
    HP: 80
    Weakness: x2 Fire
    Resistance: - 20 Water
    (1 Colorless) Swords Dance
    - During your next turn Mesmerising Petal Dance does 50 damage more (before applying weakness and resistance).
    (2 Grass 1 Colorless) Mesmerising Petal Dance [50]
    - Flip a coin, if heads the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed, if tails, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

Erika's Dragonair
    Type: Normal
    Resistance: - 20 Fire
    (2 Colorless) Serene Wave
    - Remove 2 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon. Then, put 1 energy card attached from the Defending Pokemon in the Lost Zone.
    (3 Colorless) Twister [50]
    - Your opponent switches the Defending Pokemon with his or her Benched Pokemon.

Back