• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime move errors

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • On Bulbapedia, there's an article there listing anime move errors. Some of which get corrected in the English version. The most memorable example I can think of is Bulbasaur apparently learning Whirlwind (in the dub only), and Dig.

What are some anime move errors you remember?

Years
  • Oh, I remember Pikachu's Leer and Charmander's Tackle pretty clearly. It took me a bit to realize Charmander doesn't actually learn Tackle at the time... lol. A lot of the moves listed make sense for them to have so I can understand the mistakes occasionally (though some of them are just plain silly). Onix not being able to learn Wrap (what it essentially did to Ash's Pikachu when he fought Brock too) is quite odd, among other things. @_@

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
    Years
  • In like the 4th episode or something the bug samurai's Pinsir used Tackle, which is an impossible move for it to learn.

Back