• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
hi guys,
Still hunting numel and machop no luck yet
and keep up the good work
and also how do i find out how many post i've done in the shiny hunters club

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
You love shinies eh? You find them however you'd find a normal Pokemon. Except the chances of it being shiny are like... 1/8000 or something rediculous like that. We'll accept you into the club as soon as you let us know which shinies (if any) you've captured. I assume by your statement, "How do you 'find' shinies??" that you have none, but it's procedure to ask.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
pokebryce said:
hi guys,
Still hunting numel and machop no luck yet
and keep up the good work
and also how do i find out how many post i've done in the shiny hunters club​
click on the number in the replies column,
no shinies in XD yet..... might be when i trade to lg *crosses fingers*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
feraligatr master said:
no luck on ditto guys im doing searching for less time now cos im falling behind in my skool work anyway i can't wait for xd i want a shiney pikachu.
um.... sorry but they were suggested for XD, pikachu isnt there XD snag list

chadybones95

PeNGuINs ArE cOmInG! RUN AWAY!
Years
hey guys! im back! im currently hunting for a shiny smeargle. the reason why im hunting for smeargle is because they are so common on pokemon emerald (at the aristen cave at the battle frontier)

Years
Hullo. I've been working on preparing two new team members on my Fire Red: A Gardevoir and a Wobbuffet. I'm hunting for various Kanto shinies as I hatch eggs. (I'd like to get some photos of Lotad before I start training her, so I'm doing stuff on FR in the meantime.)

Edit: Picture!
07-DoraL15a.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Whoa... uncool. The club went over a day without a reply. Thanks for sharing your screenshot. I haven't had the honor of snapping a shiny's photo in over a year... Ahh...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
couldnt you use a web cam then print screen when on msn?
and i was er....... away playing XD

Years
ryan said:
Whoa... uncool. The club went over a day without a reply. Thanks for sharing your screenshot. I haven't had the honor of snapping a shiny's photo in over a year... Ahh...
Uh..erm..yeah.. make that two.. minus two hours... >_< (I actually checked a bunch of times but didn't want to double post or anything... :\)

She's now a Ludicolo, on Fire Red, and at L44. I'm working on Pok?dex and hunting in the Berry Forest. (Own 244 in FR, and am at Pichu without fillable holes. I'll fill in a bunch more of the second-genners whenever I get Emerald; that and get a shiny Meganium! ^_^)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i think i may have a shiny dodrio from XD, its tail was lighter than a usual dodrios, i fought a non shadow one and its tail was darker =0

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
omg congrats on that :D
oh dont update dodrio until i make certain then ill take a piccy ;D

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
Years
Can I join? And I have the Shiny Eons (Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, and Umbreon) It tooke me a while but I caught them without any codes in the game.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
aw well il try for shiney dragonite on xd or anything else can't wait to get it

no more luck on ditto i did run into shiney electrode last night it used explosion :( i wanted it so bad darn ultra balls :(

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Sorry for the absence guys,stuff happened and I stopped playing for a while...
My Crobat is Lvl 52 now! ^-^

And what I?m hunting next in Saph is a Shiny Zubat! ^-~
Don?t know for how long I?ll hunt today... ?_?;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
well i may play lg today
buy 90 pokeballs and hunt till i use up my pokeballs
then ill purify the rest of my pokemon and finally have lugia on my pokedex!!!!!

Back