• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Things are better now, I guess

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    A month ago, I decide to take a rest from this game because all the issue that has been bothering all the player, but i'am surprise at how much this game have been improved !! With all the upcoming event and a fan favorite trainer like Lance and Cynthia ready to join the battle, I guess that this game might reach the same level as Pokemon go in term of recovering the player base.

Bless to all of you in this community that stay and keep support the devs by giving your feedback

Years
  • i mean, it definitely helps that DeNA is considering player feedback of the games. you don't see that everyday with every developer out there, so at the very least it shows that they care about improving the quality of the game and making it more enjoyable. i used to be in the same boat as well, barely logging in and not doing much but these days im enjoying it a lot more than i previously did. i have some decent hopes that the game can only continue to get better from here as long as DeNA continues to take the feedback of its userbase seriously.

Back