• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let me just slide right in here

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Good day. My name is FlakyGuy but you can call me Flaky or Arin. I recently joined the forum and made some posts so I decided it was time for an introduction.

I have a lot to talk about but I'll keep it short.
    My favorite game is Pokemon Sun.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Good day. My name is FlakyGuy but you can call me Flaky or Arin. I recently joined the forum and made some posts so I decided it was time for an introduction.

I have a lot to talk about but I'll keep it short.
    My favorite game is Pokemon Sun.

welcome to PokeCommunity Flaky! I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to send me a VM if you feel like chatting or anything else that I can help with. See you around!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    If you've got a lot to talk about, now is the time to do it!

Tell us more about yourself! What got you into pokemon? How long have you been playing? What's your favourite type / favourite pokemon?

What is it that you're looking to get out of PC? ROM Hacking? General pokemon discussion? Maybe making new friends? Sorry for the bombardment of questions but this thread is about you and your introduction to the forums! Don't be afraid to share a little and certainly don't be shy! :D

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    welcome to PokeCommunity Flaky! I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to send me a VM if you feel like chatting or anything else that I can help with. See you around!
    Thanks! ^_^
    If you've got a lot to talk about, now is the time to do it!

Tell us more about yourself! What got you into pokemon? How long have you been playing? What's your favourite type / favourite pokemon?

What is it that you're looking to get out of PC? ROM Hacking? General pokemon discussion? Maybe making new friends? Sorry for the bombardment of questions but this thread is about you and your introduction to the forums! Don't be afraid to share a little and certainly don't be shy! :D
    I was gonna post a lot more but I didn't have a lot of time to finish my post. (Poor timing on my part)

What got me into Pokemon was I think mostly the anime at first since that was the only type of Pokemon I knew as a kid. Later on I would get back into it through romhacking.

I've known Pokemon since childhood but only started playing around the time of B2W2.

My favourite type is probably Flying since I am a big fan of winged creatures. As for favourite Pokemon I'm not sure yet. I kind of like all of them :D

What I hope to achieve on PC is to make lots of friends who have the same interests and who I can trade and battle with from time to time.

Thanks for the welcome! ^_^

Years
  • *sees title* That's what she said!

I mean welcome to the PokeCommunity! If you have a lot to talk about, then go on :) We'll be happy to hear :)

EDIT: Forget to post this and it looks like Fairy had same idea :D

Anyway...

I got into Pokemon same way as you did :) I remember first episode of the anime that I watched. It was the one with Marowak, where Team Rocket stole some trainer's badges.
    If you like Flying-Type, I recommend you to try Flying Monotype in our Challenge section.

Last edited:
    Back