• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Happy New Year, Liam! And yes, Snivy might be a little tough to use at first, but as the game progresses it has a lot of advantages! :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Snivy is hard to use yes, because of Chill's Pansear. Panpour is not much of a help with mine either. LOL. Once you reach Clay, things would get progressively easier.

Years
  • Happy New Year, Liam! And yes, Snivy might be a little tough to use at first, but as the game progresses it has a lot of advantages! :)

Yup, I also tend to level up its evolutions the most throughout the game, so you'll expect the final evolution at 6 to 9 levels more than my other Pokemon, lol.

And again, happy new year! I slept for 10 hours and I am still tired.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hope you all had a wonderful New Year! ^^;;

We're pretty much the same then, Liam! I really have the habit of using my starter Pokemon in battle always. :3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • LOL. I tend to keep my team pretty well balanced, but my starter has always to lead the group with a level or two higher.

Years
  • Lol, yeah, but I need to used my other Pokemon, too. I once beat the Johto League with two Pokemon! Typhlosion and Alakazam (some others with significantly lower levels) I think! The former was like 67 since I used it for ALL the battles. I need to fix that, lol. Hopefully in my new Black.

Does anybody here keeps Snivy in its second evolution? I know some that do that. O.O They like the second evolution best.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I still train them before I challenge the Elite Four and the champion. I don't want my starter Pokemon to be the only one whose level is high. :P

Umm, I never did that and I've never seen anyone keep it at it's second evolution really. ^^:;

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think when it comes to challenges and using Snivy... well, I kinda let the flow go naturally. I don't really bother with a lot of things - as long as it works, it works, period.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hmm, I definitely think we need a new topic! Anyone got ideas? :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I would never really change anything in it's appearance nor it's stats, but I guess I would change a little bit of it's moves, the stronger ones of course. :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    And that video! It's really proud of itself, I can feel the overflowing of confidence within it! \o

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yup, it's FIERCE. ♥

It's attitude is kind of similar with Ash's Chikorita although it's not the type of Pokemon who gets jealous easily. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back