• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nature Revolution (Complete Set)

Flame Claw

Flaminator
Years

Flame Claw

Flaminator
Years
Ah, forgot to mention, I'm sure you guys are too young to remember EX: Acanthite, but 'Mythical' just shows that the Pokémon has ancient or pre-historical tendancies and is only for effect rather than affecting gameplay. Thanks for commenting folks :D

Years
Ah, forgot to mention, I'm sure you guys are too young to remember EX: Acanthite, but 'Mythical' just shows that the Pokémon has ancient or pre-historical tendancies and is only for effect rather than affecting gameplay. Thanks for commenting folks :D

I remember that set, but not the Mythical Pokemon from them. You've gotten even better at fakes since then.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2011
They all look really good, definitelty like professional artwork. Really look real.

Back