• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The A-Team/Pokemon Tin Version

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
  • 746px-Entei_Raikou_Suicune.png

Welcome to the A-Team.
    I formed this team because I realize that despite my desire to create a great Pokemon hack, I haven't the time or skills necessary to do so on my own. Ever since I found out that one could hack a ROM to create a game of their own, I have been fascinated with the concept. It was not too much later that I came up with the idea for this hack, Pokemon Tin Version. Like I said though, between school, music, family, and the various other things I do here on PC, I don't have an abundance of time to sit down and make my own hack. If I can assemble a competent team, I believe with our combined effort we can create something unique and enjoyable. That's my pitch, anyways.

Story (so far):
    The player is a teenager who loves to play Pokemon video games. One day, after coming home from a busy day of school, player falls asleep while playing one of these games. A strange dream takes place, and when the player wakes up, he/she finds that he/she is not in his/her room anymore, but has been transported to the world of Pokemon! From here the player sets out to find out just what happened, and becomes a Pokemon trainer in the process. There's more to it than that, but you'll have to wait to find out what happens!

Planned Features:
    - New story
    - New region
    - Different Starters
    - New Characters, and maybe some familiar ones too
    - Assorted Pokemon from Generations 4, 5, and 6
    - Good grammar (Though it's not a feature, it's something that many hacks lack)
    - Weather/DNS system
    - Assorted music from Generations 1,2, and 3
    - Physical/Special Split
    - Fairy Type implemented

Application Form:
    Skills:
    Proof of Work:
    Past Experience:
    Availability:
    Time Zone:
    Contact Info:

Current Team:
    GreyBidoof- Pokemon Data Editing, Sprite inserting, and Story Development

Positions Needed:
    - Scripters
    - Mappers
    - Tileset makers/ inserters
    - Spriters
    - Script/Map Inserters
    - ASM-ers (Would be a plus, but not necessary)
    - Music Composer/Inserter
    - Anyone with any other relevant skill set

Current Progress:
    Story: 10% - It's coming along nicely, but it's nowhere near finished.
    Scripts: 0%
    Maps: 0%
    Sprites: 25% I have all the Pokemon sprites that I need, but they're not inserted. Still need custom trainer sprites.
    Music: 0%
    Tiles: 0%

Back