• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Pokémon Pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • Because its a goat.

If it is the "creator" what would be the point in 5th gen legends?
    The legends are getting more evolved into their own
    storyline, so I have a hunch Arceus won't

be the "Creator" for much longer.
    Umm...

Just because it was the creator doesn't mean it has to be last in the PokeDex. I mean, the PokeDex is operated by humans, after all. It's not like they're going to change the numbering of the National Dex to put all the legendaries in the back and etc. Professors will discover new Pokemon, and they will keep adding more to it. Besides, how do you know that there isn't going to be a Pokemon that opposes Arceus, like a demon being in representation to Satan? There's going to be much more than this, I tell you.

Jirachi and Deoxys are somewhat related to eachother. However, Deoxys does come directly from outer space whereas Jirachi has made the Earth it's home. However, the comet passing by does make it relating to space in some sort of way. With that said, the comet must have some sort of celestial bond between it and Jirachi, making it very space related in this manner. Jirachi also learns the move Cosmic Power. The word Cosmic obviously hints that it relates to the outer space. Please note, that Deoxys and Jirachi both have the same Base Egg Steps to Hatch, being 30720. They both have a catch rate of three, and they both give out 3 EV Points when defeated. Both have an Experience point base of 1250000000. Lastly, both Deoxys and Jirachi have the same Pal Park location of the Mountain region.

Anyways, very nice read, Mijita. ^^'

Edit: Hmm... after seeing the previous post, it got me thinking. Sirboulevard did bring up an interesting point about Celebi to Dialga. It got me thinking about those small little creatures.

Celebi -> Dialga
    Both happen to be time related

Jirachi -> Palkia
    Both in some way related to Space

Rotom -> Giratina
    Both are ghost types.

Anyone else have an opinion on this? It just popped into my head all of a sudden. Now that would add to trios, and Jirachi wouldn't be left alone. :3 Also, with the addition of Rotom.

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Yes, this is fairly common knowledge, sorry if I sound like a know-it-all, but almost everyone new this... And they made Platinum which is where Giratina comes in.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
  • Jirachi and Deoxys are somewhat related to eachother. However, Deoxys does come directly from outer space whereas Jirachi has made the Earth it's home. However, the comet passing by does make it relating to space in some sort of way. With that said, the comet must have some sort of celestial bond between it and Jirachi, making it very space related in this manner. Jirachi also learns the move Cosmic Power. The word Cosmic obviously hints that it relates to the outer space. Please note, that Deoxys and Jirachi both have the same Base Egg Steps to Hatch, being 30720. They both have a catch rate of three, and they both give out 3 EV Points when defeated. Both have an Experience point base of 1250000000. Lastly, both Deoxys and Jirachi have the same Pal Park location of the Mountain region.

Anyways, very nice read, Mijita. ^^'

Most of the legendaries have these (1,25m xp,30720egg steps,3 CR, 3 EV), for example mewtwo,latios, ho-oh...and ~70% of older legends are found there in palpark. So one is virus from space and changes stats through special form changes, the other one has some relation to a comet and wishes.
    They seem special in a different way from another. Jirachi is far more comparable to other 100/100/100/100/100/100 base stats legends.
    Maybe if they would at least share the primary type(Deoxys is psychic while Jirachi is primary steel and secondary psychic) or the whole combo or deoxys being reversed type combo (psychic/steel) or something, but it would still be to less.

And my name is Mi___ like in Minun and ___tja like in laTIAs (but a shorter i there) xD

I really hoped that Heatran would get female and male forme in pt. but they're not in there ):
    Then it would be the perfect Deoxys "strange counterpart", cause they have some more stuff in common than it seems at first.
    Edit: Hmm... after seeing the previous post, it got me thinking. Sirboulevard did bring up an interesting point about Celebi to Dialga. It got me thinking about those small little creatures.

Celebi -> Dialga
    Both happen to be time related

Jirachi -> Palkia
    Both in some way related to Space

Rotom -> Giratina
    Both are ghost types.

Anyone else have an opinion on this? It just popped into my head all of a sudden. Now that would add to trios, and Jirachi wouldn't be left alone. :3 Also, with the addition of Rotom.

-Celebi and Shaymin have alot in common (the sky forme messed this up a bit q.Q (GF, make GSDS with celebi ingame event and a forme NOW!!11 D:))

-Since when can legendaries breed infinite more of their kind with Ditto and have crap stats like Rotom?

-Jirachi and Palkia is really farfetched, because Palkia actually controls space as in 3 dimensions, not outer space, which jirachi SEEMS to be related to =/

And about the "Arceus is god there are no more legends to create" thing:
    IMO Arceus is just a really special Pokemon, it can transform to any type and stuff, but noone was there to see how it created the universe, it's just human explanation with a bit of religiousity, for the bailities it has.

Some examples I can think about right now regarding what new legendaries could control:
    light D:
    temperature - motions of particles lol
    gravity
    I have the feeling the next gens main legends will have to do with chemistry and stuff o:

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    A, B, c, ..

quite intresting.
    But you are forgeting (or i guess) the Unown.
    or they dont really fit?

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Interesting...
    Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon- patterns(Yellow, Black, Red lines with circles)
    Regii's- (Eyes seem to form the letters: t, H, & a hexagonal form for Steel)-Braille. Also related to Regigigas.
    Deoxys, Jirachi, & Palkia are all related to Space.
    Celebi & Dialga are time related.
    Ho-oh created the three dogs.-Entei is related to the Unown in the movie:"Spell of the Unown"
    Lugia is related to.... Idk. (Why is it related to the birds?)
    Latios & Latias-related.
    Mew & Mewtwo-definitely.
    Phione & Manaphy are also related.
    Darkarai & Cresselia are enemies, therefore related.
    Pretty much like this...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Very nice work here. Never thought of all the Legendary Pokemon as being 'together' in one way or another.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Interesting...
    Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon- patterns(Yellow, Black, Red lines with circles)
    Regii's- (Eyes seem to form the letters: t, H, & a hexagonal form for Steel)-Braille. Also related to Regigigas.
    Deoxys, Jirachi, & Palkia are all related to Space.
    Celebi & Dialga are time related.
    Ho-oh created the three dogs.-Entei is related to the Unown in the movie:"Spell of the Unown"
    Lugia is related to.... Idk. (Why is it related to the birds?)
    Latios & Latias-related.
    Mew & Mewtwo-definitely.
    Phione & Manaphy are also related.
    Darkarai & Cresselia are enemies, therefore related.
    Pretty much like this...

Darkrai & Cresselia are in no way enemies. Where did you hear that? The only thing that they relate with eachother is that they are both based on a phase of the moon. Darkrai = "New Moon" Cresselia = "Full Moon"

musicfreak13

Simplicity
    Years
  • I've never really thought of Celebi related to Shaymin.
    To me Celebi is more like Jirachi in lots of ways.
    Is there any chance that Celebi could be related to both Shaymin and Jirachi but Jirachi not related to Shaymin? Like a two way relationship?

I dont know about you. Its just my opinion

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
  • Wouldn't Lugia be related to the cats? There were two towers: the Brass and the Tin Towers. Just like how Ho-oh resides on the top of the Tin Tower; Lugia lived on the top of Brass tower. However, when a thunderstorm struck, the tower burned to the ground thus causing Lugia to fly away to forever live in the depths of the Whirl Islands.
    The burning tower leads to the death of the 3 legendary cats, however, they are brought back to life by Ho-oh due to the revival power of the Phoenix, which Ho-Oh is based from.
    They are left to sleep as statues until the moment comes when a trainer with a pure heart is found.
    I can see why you chose Ho-Oh to be the cats' master considering that it was the one who brought them back to life and how they roam accross the land, while Lugia is the master of the sea. Iit may seem not 100% true as it is a legend, although a very logical legend in my opinion.

Great post though, I love this kind of thing. It makes the legendaries seem a whole lot more interesting to talk about since there's so many of them lately.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
  • Good point there. I already thought about this, seeing that Ho-oh is more similar in design with the birds, while the word beast also fits Lugia in a way.
    But how I understand it, the brass tower was originally Ho-oh's tower while the tin tower was Lugia's (tin is more similar to silver than brass, while brass is more gold-like). They both left after the incident 150 years ago and only Ho-oh returns... but because tin tower is the only standing one, he goes there.

That way is also a bit supported by the fact that Ho-oh comes after Lugia and the beasts come the after the birds.

They should have made it more clear by making their stats distributed like their trios', making one more balanced and the other with higher special attack etc... but maybe then they would be too different as counterparts in this part.

Btw I added an idea I just had about the logic of Phione's existence.
    We all know they're reusing kinds of relations for newer legendaries... so that's what I think they did there.
    Mewtwo is mew's clone.
    He was created in an unatural way and is stronger than the original 600->680
    Obviously making another stronger clone of a legendary would be extremely unoriginal and boring. That's why the made the opposite.
    A regular fairy-cute-mew-like legendary, and a weaker version created in a natural way. 600->480...Phione the only legendary being a result of natural breeding. =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Re: pattern

Don't call me a theif, but I edited the pattern regarding the time & space connections & others:
    majhost.com/gallery/TomRoid/RandomStuff/added_bit.bmp
    - Kind of connected Ho-oh & Lugia
    - Squared entei, since he has a kind of important role in one of the movies
    - Connected Deoxys & Jirachi & Heatran as if they're some sort of unofficial trio
    - Linked Heatran & Deoxys cos they're more of a duo then 3 a trio & what MitJa said.
    - Linked Shaymin & Giratina, since they both appear in the 11th & they both have new formes in Platinum.
    - And finally, I made another Mew to connect to Arceus, cos of what MiJTa said.
    Does that make it better or bad?

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Very interesting post. Though one thing I thought you missed was the relationship between Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy.

- They are all very similiar in appearance.
    - They are all event pokemon.
    - They all have have a base stat total of 600.
    -- And all have 100 in every stat.
    - All but Manaphy share a Psychic typing.
    - All are last in Regional Dex order, save for Jirachi, who is second only to Deoxys.

Shaymin also links to the other four. In its Normal form, it too has 100 in each stat, and is an event pokemon. However, it is quite different in appearance, lacks a regional dex number at all, and like Manaphy is not Psychic-type.

Darkrai & Cresselia are in no way enemies. Where did you hear that? The only thing that they relate with eachother is that they are both based on a phase of the moon. Darkrai = "New Moon" Cresselia = "Full Moon"

Cresselia cures bad dreams, while Darkrai causes them.

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Don't call me a theif, but I edited the pattern regarding the time & space connections & others:
    majhost.com/gallery/TomRoid/RandomStuff/added_bit.bmp
    - Kind of connected Ho-oh & Lugia
    - Squared entei, since he has a kind of important role in one of the movies
    - Connected Deoxys & Jirachi & Heatran as if they're some sort of unofficial trio
    - Linked Heatran & Deoxys cos they're more of a duo then 3 a trio & what MitJa said.
    - Linked Shaymin & Giratina, since they both appear in the 11th & they both have new formes in Platinum.
    - And finally, I made another Mew to connect to Arceus, cos of what MiJTa said.
    Does that make it better or bad?
    Please don't revive threads over a month old, PokeGyroid, it's against our rules. D;

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back