• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Abra is my favorite, though I tend to cheat and give him moves with gameshark and then attach an everstone to him.

He is simple and I like it. :P

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
    Years
  • My favorite is Nidoqueen due to that she is not use often than more common favorites. Charizard he has been my favorite dragon pkmn since my yellow version. Arcanine my favourate dog pkmn. Raichu was my first favourate before Nidoqueen.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Roserade and Cresselia for me at the moment.

pokelover445

Looking for a scripter -MSG :)
    Years
  • dpmfb230.png

In the last hurricane of a sticky, I said how Wailord was my favorite Pocket Monster. Times have actually changed. These days, a beautiful yet outrageously destructive Pocket Monster by the name Kingdra. The design is lovely, based on weedy sea dragon, it really fits to me. Creating whirlpools that swallow even ships, this Pocket Monster is divine. It's a bit disheartening it doesn't have more background in the anime, but many don't. With Wailord being a close runner up, Kingdra is indeed my favorite Pocket Monster.

I love Kingdra hands down no competition! :)

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • Gardevoir-I absolutely ADORE Gardevoir
    Lopunny-Pervy reasons ;P
    Blaziken-I got attached to it in Ruby
    Lucario-Totally awesome

Gardevoir is my all time favorite.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Pikachu
    Charizard
    Zapdos

Yeah I like the old school ones better. :) I love ALL of the legendary birds from Red/Blue.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Spr_2g_150.png

He may have had one of the most unattractive sprites in R/B (
    Spr_1b_150.png
    - need I say more?!), but Mewtwo has been my favourite ever since I caught him in my Blue version. His awesome Sp. Atk and Speed just rock - totally. My origional Mewtwo from Blue never fainted once! I just really hope one day someone makes him a halfway decent sprite...

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • My favourite Pokemons are.......

- Absol
    - Weezing
    - Gliscor
    - Mudkip
    - Sceptile
    - Blaziken
    - Raichu
    - Rigice
    - Deoxy
    - Haunter

There all always awesome to me when it comes to design and battle. ^^

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My favorite pokemon now is probably Pidgeot. It looks so graceful, yet so strong at the same time. It is also the original bird. The other ones (Noctowl, Swellow, and Staraptor) are knockoffs, but still cool nontheless.

They even destroy everything in the games/anime.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    My favorite is Houndoom, following it is Hondour, then my other favorites, no specific order, though there's...
    Spoiler:
    And a whole lot more...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Mine is Sceptile. Possibly because of the colour, but it's the best non-legendary Grass type. And, heck, let's say it's better than Shaymin. It's a lizard and it's awesome. I got too attached when playing Emerald, I guess.
    sceptile.jpg
    190px-PokemonAG190.jpg

See how awesome it looks? It owns Blazikens too!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Well i would let you guess but i think i won't let you rack your brain to try the impossible.

Well my favourite pokemon is of course MEW!!! shes just so cute and i just love looking at her (my background is mew, my cursor is mew and my favourite colours are now blue and pink (my background on PC is the cherrim one and my profile is well pink).

Seriously you would never have guessed by just looking at my avatar and signature.

Akintunde

The God of Bravery
    Years
  • My favorite pokemon by seeing all of the pokemon avatars and seeing the pokemon moves, i say that my favorite pokemon is Lucario.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Ever since the release of Pokemon Red, my favorite Pokemon has been Charizard. Dragons are my favorite mythological creature and it was the only Dragon-like Pokemon I had (because I couldn't find Dratini anywhere!)

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
  • I have too many favourites..... but my favourite is by FAR Mew!!

Why? It just looks utterly CUTE and beautiful. It's so cute It just makes me want to cuddle it romantically and never let it go as it sleeps in my arms :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back