• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Lifeless

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    POKEMON LIFELESS

Screenshot_5.png
    Plot
    I present you Pokemon Lifeless.
    A fan-made Pokemon project with a playtime of approximately 30-40 minutes.

You are playing the role of a young boy who wakes up on an island in the middle of nowhere. During your desperate tries to escape this reality you uncover a secret that will change your life forever.
    Interacting with everything and paying close attention to what the characters say is recommended in order for you to understand the story behind this game.

This game may not be suitable for all audiences as it contains a series of disturbing sounds, as well as a very dark plot.
    Proceed to download with caution.

Screenshot (only one so as not to spoil anything for you)
    Screenshot_6.png
    Click here to be redirected to the download page.

Pokemon Lifeless was made using RPG Maker XP and is a non-profitable project.

Credits
    Plugins
    Luka S.J.
    Marin

Music / Sound Effects
    CO.AG Music
    superfunnysheet
    LS Sound/Voice Effects
    Arn Andersson
    Ryan Creep
    Lucas King
    Eastern Electric
    GFX Sounds

Graphics
    Dewitty
    Bulbapedia.Bulbagarden.net
    Nintendo
    Chocosrawloid
    Kymotonian
    milomilotic11
    Neo-Spriteman

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Unfortunately, I cannot play this game, as the big screen resolution means the window is cut off on the bottom on my widescreen monitor, and I see no option to adjust it. 😕 Please add the option, this looks really interesting.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Could you fix this? The bottom of the picture scrolls off my screen a bit. Or perhaps change the coding to allow a different size?

Back