• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Tools for editing 3D games

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    I'm trying to hack some emulated 3D games (Moon, Alpha Sapphire) to make them more of a challenge and to make a Let's Play, but I'm not sure if there are any resources like the unnamed trainer editor for 3D games. I have looked all over and this is my last attempt to try to find a 3D game trainer editor

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • I'm trying to hack some emulated 3D games (Moon, Alpha Sapphire) to make them more of a challenge and to make a Let's Play, but I'm not sure if there are any resources like the unnamed trainer editor for 3D games. I have looked all over and this is my last attempt to try to find a 3D game trainer editor

I don't know how user-friendly it is, but at the top of tools tutorials & resources there's a post with DS and 3DS tools. You'd be looking for PK3DS, it works with at least the gen 6 games.

Yet again, I don't think it will be as user-friendly as HTE. But give it a shot nonetheless!

Last edited:
    Back