• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kantonian forms of Pokemon?

ChocolateDream

I'm currently trying to make a rom hack of firered that takes place in the Kanto Region but with a different, more on that later. I'm wondering if people would be interested in Kantonian forms of Pokemon and if you are please tell me your ideas of what Pokemon you would like to see as Kantonian forms, Give them new typings and what stat would become more powerful and what stat will get sacrificed. I'd love to make pokemon from future generations into kantonian forms but to save my life Hoenn Pokemon would be greatly appreciated. Please comment your suggestions if you have some :happy:

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I'd suggest making them all from one region, similar to the way all Alola mons are from Kanto. How about refreshing some of the tried and tested Johto mons?

Off the top of my head:
    Ledyba
    Aipom
    Gligar
    Dunsparce
    Teddiursa
    Larivtar

etc etc etc

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • I think much like Shellos having a West, and East Forme.

Having Johto Pokémon having a Kantonian Forme due to being East of Mt. Silver, would be a cool thing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Alolan forms are based around Hawai and tropical Islands/Vegetation.

So ask yourself what (you think that) is special about the vegatation and lands in Kanto, what kind of theme do you want your Kanto form to be in?
    When you have defined that you can change certain traits of Future pokemon and make them fit in.

Back