• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cresselia

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • I'm specifically referring to the Roaming Cresselia in D/P/PT, not the Pokemon species as a whole.

Anyway, in D/P/PT, there is a small plot about a young boy in Canalave City who is stuck asleep in a nightmare after you beat the main story. His father tasks you with getting a Lunar Wing from Fullmoon Island. After you obtain it, Cresselia will appear and then immediately start roaming the Sinnoh region.

Did you capture the roaming Cresselia in D/P/PT? What did you think of the plot surrounding Cresselia in the post-game of D/P/PT?

------

I honestly thought the fetch quest could have been better, or expanded upon. Going to Fullmoon Island just to get a Lunar Wing then leave is just a little bit bland. I don't know if anyone here knows this, but apparently, Darkrai was also supposed to roam around the region like Cresselia does. It was apparently found in the files of Platinum, or something. I think it definitely would have added more to the overall lore of this legendary Pokemon & the supposed Lunar Duo, or whatever the fandom name for this "legendary duo" is. Ah well, I guess the anime and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon had that one covered.

Years
  • I had no idea it's roaming Pokémon, but then again I've never really played Sinnoh post-game. I always though you only go to the island and catch it. I also though for some reason that the asleep boy has something to do with Darkrai event.

Back