• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

dewey

Anime Addict
Years
  • speaking of quarter finals mine are coming up this week so i might not be on very much till they're done

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Okay, it's now time for Round Four, folks! :D

Dragonknight & dewey: dewey got the win based off of activity. Though if you two can have a battle over the weekend, just relay the results to me. ^^

Tournament 6

Quarter Final

Team Earth

Aurafire VS dewey

_Prince_ VS Mukkamoto

aragornbird VS Jake™

Okay, seeing as we have three battles, there will once again be a lucky loser moving on to the Semi-Final. As a result I ask that all of you give me final scores(ie. I beat Alakazam 2-0). As for the deadline, let's make it Saturday, January 24th, 2009. And as for those of you who want to be lazy and not battle, expecting me to extend it yet another week, take a look at this:

143Snorlax.png

This is Tubby, my Snorlax. And he is very hungry. So hungry, in fact, that he may just eat those trying to be lazier than he is. That includes you folks!
    eek.gif

That said, good luck! :D

could have mixed it up a little, instead of getting the 2 UK citizens to duke it out between them =/

but i will give it a shot

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • That was the randomizer's fault, XD. There was a 20% chance that you two would get paired together, so I guess luck wasn't on your side this time-or was on your side, depending on how you look at it. :P

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Me remembers....you said the deadline is 24th January? lol I'm leaving on that day for my holiday so yeah I guess I wouldn't be able to continue beyond that date.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I lost! Score - 0-1

lol you got lucky! Froze my sweeping pokemon, then my fireblast missed! -_- Oh well gg

i know i was very lucky with that match.
    I was pissing myself after that future sweep and i knew i had nothing to do, then i relied on Ice Beam which gave me the lucky freeze.
    i also thought i was dead when your Fireblast was faster, but lucky me it missed.

It was a fun game.

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
  • oh snap lol this rounds been going for 1 day and im the only match left again.
    lol lucky losing by only 1 ull prob advance :P

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • i know i was very lucky with that match.
    I was pissing myself after that future sweep and i knew i had nothing to do, then i relied on Ice Beam which gave me the lucky freeze.
    i also thought i was dead when your Fireblast was faster, but lucky me it missed.

It was a fun game.

I forgive you for the haxs =P jk :P
    lol forget who got lucky. It doesn't matter =P You must admit that was some hot heated battle!!! I enjoyed it really.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • oh snap lol this rounds been going for 1 day and im the only match left again.
    lol lucky losing by only 1 ull prob advance :P
    Hehe, maybe you are immune to Snorlax's rampage, seeing as you are a Snorlax yourself! *points to your sig* :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I forgive you for the haxs =P jk :P
    lol forget who got lucky. It doesn't matter =P You must admit that was some hot heated battle!!! I enjoyed it really.

if i had a cam i would have recorded the ending atleast :P
    it was great,
    I've had a great match with Volkner and a great one with you Prince :D

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • if i had a cam i would have recorded the ending atleast :P
    it was great,
    I've had a great match with Volkner and a great one with you Prince :D

Yeah. It was great!
    I've be talking to Zam, the only way I can't go through the next round is If the remaining battle ends in a draw. So that's one of the few reasons why I'm not so mad about the haxs. XD

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
  • did we already decide on what next rounds side tourney is gonna be? if not then id like a roulette tourney. dunno if itll work well as a tournament but it sure is fun :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • did we already decide on what next rounds side tourney is gonna be? if not then id like a roulette tourney. dunno if itll work well as a tournament but it sure is fun :P
    No, it hasn't really been decided yet.

And it's funny you mention that, as that's something I wanted it to be myself(though for some reason I never mentioned it, XD).

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I beat Volkner's Apprentice in Shoddy by 4-0. gg =)

Ready for Round 5!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I beat Volkner's Apprentice in Shoddy by 4-0. gg =)

Ready for Round 5!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

XD That wasn't the finale I was expecting, but yeah, good prediction. By the time I got my head in it, I'd lost everything that wasn't forced to Surf a Water Absorber. Haha.

There should definitely be shoddy something in the next tournament, I did quite well up until that match.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Haha, congrats on the win aragornbird. ^^

Team Shoddy Champion: aragornbird

For winning, aragornbird gets to choose three Pokemon hatchlings (species, gender, nature, ability, & moves-not IV's, unfortunately).

And congrats to Volkner's Apprentice for making it to 2nd place! =D

And now all focus goes to the five people still in the main tournament-two past champions and one two-time runner-up among them. How will it turn out? Just wait and see. My Snorlax definitely is! :P​

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • And congrats to Volkner's Apprentice for making it to 2nd place! =D

And now all focus goes to the five people still in the main tournament-two past champions and one two-time runner-up among them. How will it turn out? Just wait and see. My Snorlax definitely is! :P[/center]

*Leans away from hungry Snorlax* Hey, buddy, don't look at me, I battled already..

It's going to be epic, if aragorn and Aura avoid each other until the Finals. Not that dewey, _Prince_, or Mukka can't surprise either, of course. Whose the other...? Just kidding, Jake, good luck to you too.

Back