• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Moving towns form one map to another

Ć1

Years
  • Hi. I've got a problem I can't solve. My town map uses more towns that the original one. In result when I enter the additional town and open up a Town Map my position is set in map nr2 (One-Three Islands). Is there a way to pull out a town from one map to place it in another?

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
  • Hi. I've got a problem I can't solve. My town map uses more towns that the original one. In result when I enter the additional town and open up a Town Map my position is set in map nr2 (One-Three Islands). Is there a way to pull out a town from one map to place it in another?

One thing you could also try (If you haven't made the other maps entirely, is expand the current map so there is more space in the town?

Back