• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello friendos~

MargatroidCA

Puppeteer of the Hail
Years
  • Hello! I'm finally making my account here, after maybe like... I don't know, less than a year of lurking. Well, i say 'lurking', but in reality I just had the site bookmarked for a long time and occasionally procrastinated joining, haha~

You can call me Marg or Marga, that's what everyone else I know calls me, so it works. ^^
    I'm usually more of a shy and reserved kind of person, but I've always enjoyed lurking on forums and making posts from time to time.

My first game was Fire Red, and I like Diamond/Pearl/Platinum the most since I spent more time playing those back then, but every mainline game from Gen III onwards is good in my opinion. Nowadays I mostly just like to follow the Smogon competitive scene. Don't play much of it myself tho, I mostly just watch PokeaimMD do his thing. I did actually used to play back during VGC17 and early VGC18, but battling online gets me nervous and stressed out, so now I kinda just chill and watch. I would like to get back into it though, some day.

I also play some random/custom nuzlockes and ROM hacks occasionally, but I'm lazy so I never really get around to finishing them unfortunately. Still, seeing as this community seems to be pretty big on ROM hacks, I can see myself trying out more in the future. So far my favourite one is Touhou Puppet Play, since it combines two of my favourite things; Pokémon and Touhou Project.

Anyways, I hope this post wasn't too long, I can be absolutely terrible at keeping things short when I type sometimes, and even still I can never fit in everything I wanted to say! Heheh~ ^^;
    Oh well, this should be good enough for the time being. I look forward to being a part of this community!

TL;DR, I'm a quiet person who likes competitive Pokémon and the occasional ROM hack. ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Marg, I'm glad you decided to finally make an account! Have you had a chance to visit our Battle Server? I think you might enjoy it!

Also the CSS you used in your flair is adorable! :o

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Happen to have a favorite type or Pokémon you'd like to share? Not hard to guess mine or [user]Fairy[/user].

MargatroidCA

Puppeteer of the Hail
    Years
  • Ooo thanks, I spent like a day on the forum here trying out the CSS stuff when I discovered that was a thing. I love personalisation/customisation stuff! :3
    I did notice the Battle Server there but I haven't checked it out yet, I'll probably do that later, once I've gotten to know the place a bit better.

Yeah I think I can guess your faves, haha~ I like cute Pokémon, and my personal favourite would have to be Lopunny. And for types, I think I like the Fairy type most. ^^

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Ooo thanks, I spent like a day on the forum here trying out the CSS stuff when I discovered that was a thing. I love personalisation/customisation stuff! :3
    I did notice the Battle Server there but I haven't checked it out yet, I'll probably do that later, once I've gotten to know the place a bit better.

Yeah I think I can guess your faves, haha~ I like cute Pokémon, and my personal favourite would have to be Lopunny. And for types, I think I like the Fairy type most. ^^

If you like the Fairy Type, then may I suggest dropping by Fairy Club. Might find like minded people and expand your horizons within the Community.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Someone adept with CSS and loves Fairy types? My god I've found my soulmate.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Waaah, you did a good job for someone who just dabbled in it so randomly!

Welcome to PC, Marg! Have fun around here! :>

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity! Oooh yay a fellow Touhou fan! I definitely hope we can be friends! :D

MargatroidCA

Puppeteer of the Hail
    Years
  • Hey thanks! Yeah at first I was pretty confused by the flair editor thing, but once I looked things up, started putting in some values, and trying things out it slowly began to click. ^^

Yes of course Meyling! I also see you're into Neptunia as well? It's been a good while since I've actually played, but I used to love HDN. :O

Years
  • Hi Marg, welcome! aaaa yes, your flair is beautiful. *^* Definitely an amazing job, makes your posts so appealing to look at...

Never played Touhou personally (other than one of the Touhoumon games, iirc the one based on FRLG?) but I do enjoy the character designs a lot.

Enjoy your time here! You'll fit in swimmingly.

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    Your flair looks amazing! I wish I was as good as you at css huhuhu

Oh, and you would really like the Battle Server as well!

Back