• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2017 music fests

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    what 2017 music festivals are you excited about?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Bonnaroo is where I discovered Foster The People, so I am always interested in what they have on "display" for the festival.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • i want to see chainsmokers come over here for one and i would go anyway for that

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    coachella day 3 sounds so fucking amazing. kendrick lamar, porter robinson, dj khaled, lil uzi vert, kehlani, kaytranada, and nao in the same day is unreal. day 2 sounds cool too. beyonce/schoolboy q/gucci mane in the same day is sick.

i might go to outside lands this year bc my friends usually have connections so i can get in free (hopefully), lol.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Coachella sounded great until its CEO decided to be an absolutely terrible person. Hangout Fest may be an option if I can save the money for it.

Back